1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Raiders get the Thanksgiving game in Dallas... what a joke!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Apr 5, 2009.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Just about every season, the NFL expects the Raiders to be a competitive team. Even last season, the so-called experts were saying "the Raiders have all the talent to be a winning team."
    Though this off season, those jackoffs seem to have got off of Al's leg. Maybe because he hasn't made any big signings or maybe it's because they're finally convinced that the Raiders are not a coach away from advancing to a playoff team.

I say "it's the second one." Chargers at Dallas would be one of the best Thanksgiving games in a loooooong time (not just in the eyes of Chargers and Cowgirl fans either)!!!
    So why the Raiders in Dallas? I say "because they don't want the Cowgirls to lose on national TV!!!"

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    You're just getting this NOW? :icon_huh:

When the NFL announced the opening weekend & Turkey Day games, everyone (including myself) said the same thing you did.

But yeah, Jerry Jones wanted a PANSY team to POUND in their new stadium.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Like it or not, the Raiders and Cowboys have two of the largest fan bases of any teams in professional sports.

The goal is to get people to watch.

It's the middle game of the triple header.

I'm more pissed that the Donkeys got the prime time game on NFL Network vs. The Giants. I think that one's gonna be the laugher.

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I think it's appropriate that 2 turkeys play on Thanksgiving. :yes:

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Yeah. Sorry if I'm late but I've been moving during the last week of March. So I'm a little behind the times at this moment.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Yeah but people have been jumping off the Raiders bandwagon over the past couple seasons.
    People will watch regardless because there is no other games on.

7. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Frankly, I'd love to see the Raiders getting their asses kicked on Thanksgiving Day become a longstandng, time-honored ritual. :tup: