1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Raiders release Clark; place Bing on IR

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WonderSlug, Sep 4, 2006.

1. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    The Oakland Raiders have released Danny Clark and placed Darnell Bing on IR.

Oh, and Mr. "He Hate Me" Rod Smart was also let go.

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    It also looks like the Raiders released both their 7th round picks:

C Chris Morris
    WR Kevin McMahan

With any ballclub, 6th round and 7th round picks are the least likely to make the active roster.

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Wrong, UDFA's :icon_mrgreen:

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,880
    Smart i'd like to get
    Clark was their best LB no question, dumbasses

5. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,456
    **** DANNY CLARK!!! It was his fault LT was injure last year when he punched him in the ribs on the sideline.
    I cant believe you would want a piece of **** like that on this team.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,880
    Didn't say I wanted him, didn't say he was a good guy. I agree he's a bastard but he was also THE best LB the Raiders had. That's not sugarcoating it, htat was a statement of fact

7. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,456
    Ok, for a second i had a spasam thinking you wanted him.
    He would never mesh with our team, they wouldnt forgive him for all he did last year.

8. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    This cracks me up... Raider Fan was claiming that Darnell Bing was a STEAL in the 3rd round.

How many "steals" are switched from one position to another upon their arrival in the NFL? More commonly, switching positions is a sign of desperation.

Then again, the Raiders are definitely desperate!

Then Bing gets put on IR with a 'stinger'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't MOST players recovered from a stringer within two, three weeks TOPS?

This just REEKS of Bing being in over his head. Clearly, Art Shell concluded that Bing was so behind-the-curve developmentally that he'd be useless in '06, so he IR'd him.

How demoralizing to be a Raider fan. And no fan deserves it more! :icon_banana:

9. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Bing was drafted in the 4th I believe but I'll tell you what, Paul (or is this one pat?) McQuistan the OT they drafted in the 3rd round and who they moved inside to guard, is a huge POS.

10. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Good. Nobody deserves that more than those bass turd raider fans.

Over on the NFLforums.com, the Raider forum is EMPTY! They have NO smack to talk and they've gone into hiding.

Those arrogant "we have 3 trophies from before I was born" diqueheads have their tails between their legs. :icon_rofl: