1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Raiders Suck

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Thumper, Apr 6, 2006.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    BUT..

This one here, it pretty much sums up what we all know around here

[​IMG]

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    We're coming

yeah :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

3. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    We're coming

Loosen up on the guy, it took drinking a half quart of Jack Daniels before he was able to make that statement.

4. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    We're coming

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    :icon_rofl:

Raiders win 2 games (to equal ALL of last season) and they think they are contenders. I find this hilarious. Well props to you Raiders fans for supporting your team. I don't mind Raiders fans that are about the game as much as the ones that are just about being "tough" or "gangster".

Your team has made some progress under Kiffin, but you're not there yet.

And of course you hope the Chargers overlook the Raiders. That's the only way you win. If the Chargers don't show up. I don't think thats a realistic possibility though.

6. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    The Players know exactly whats up on Sunday. LT will never let the Team look past the Raiders.

7. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    Exactly..LT won't let them:yes: :yes: :tup: :tup:

8. Fouts is God

Fouts is God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71
    LT owns the Turds. 4 TDs today! :abq2:

9. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Hey Oakland:

memo: You're not that good.

Al Davis doesn't own the Raiders LT does.........:icon_rofl: :bolt:

10. Daniel Wheatley

Daniel Wheatley New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I didn't want the Charger fans to think we would tuck our tails and run. I'm still here and I'm still supporting my team.

The Chargers played well today, they deserved to win. But I would hope that Chargers fans can be honest with themselves in that the Chargers did not look great?

The Raiders played very poorly. Period. Whether it be outcoached, outplayed, outmotivated, they were pretty much out-everythinged by the Chargers. The Raiders did not seem to have any desire to play today.

:tup: Congrats on winning and seemingly turning your season around. Good luck, but I'll be back around here when SD comes up to Oakland.:tup:

11. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,924
  12. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Take care Daniel and until you guys actually tackle LT expect more of the same.

Your defense has heart. :bolt:

13. T.Brownfan

T.Brownfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    They were showing the NE Dallas game where I live but I did listen to it on the net, we are improved but LT as usual had a big game against us.

We got doubled up and at the end LT was breaking off big chunks to cap it. It is hard for me to judge it without actually seeing the game but we need to definitely improve the run D.

I just wanted to post after the game and take my lumps, I was hoping for at least an 8-8 season after last year and I still think we can do that, anything beyond that is all gravy.

The team that is looking scary good right now is the much hated Pats, if they go undefeated we will never hear the end of it.

Grats on the win we will see you again Dec. 30 and I fully expect a win (you expect a die hard fan to say anything different?) who knows we may see Jamarcus in that one.

Peace

14. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171

Take care bro and beat the Chiefs. :yes: :tup:

15. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    At least you came back, and you did take you crow serving, props to you for that!

16. Raider Rodney

Raider Rodney BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Well, props to your boys (especially ****ing LT :p). You flat outplayed us today.

Enjoy the week off before the Texans.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Good game Rodney and at least you guys didn't lay down like the biatch-*** Broncos.

Beat the Chiefs!! :yes: :bolt:

18. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    Props for coming back for your serving of crow!

19. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    For those Raider fans who grace some of the Raiders fan Forums. Please we here at Bolt Talk.com would like to congratulate you. No one else in the history of the NFL has lost 16 straight Games to every Team within its own division. You can take all this back with you, I am sure you will be proud to help us extend this congratulatory handshake.

It is a record I am sure you will be proud to represent. After all you guys are all about the past. You keep telling us how many Lombardi’s you have, so it must go both ways!

AND………..

It is a record that I am sure, you will be proud to keep extending to it!

20. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    :tup: :tup: :tup: second that my friend......:icon_toast:

21. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Very classy of you to stop back by, good luck except when we play again.

22. Daniel Wheatley

Daniel Wheatley New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    This isn't necessarily "Smack Talk" related. Well, for that matter it's not football related either.
    Just wanted to send my condolences to your city and any of you who have been affected by the fires personally. I had a fire incident years ago and I truly feel for all of you.
    Football may be important, but life and family are what matters. Maybe the game can be a break from reality and help start the healing process.

:flag:

• Like Like x 1
  23. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,407
    Thanks for coming by and giving props. :icon_toast:

24. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    Your words are very much appreciated, you did not have to deliver them in here, and you are welcome in the general area.

Besides we don’t bite out there.

25. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    What happened to the "#1" rushing offense? Oh wait, I know!

26. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    17 straight games. WOW

17 STRAIGHT GAMES, WOW

That’s 68 Quarters of football. If the average length of a Game from start to finish is 2:45 Hours. that would mean most every Raider has wasted 46 and ¾’s hours, or abot 2,865 minutes of their lives watching a losing organization lose to every Club within it own division, plus if you factor in the week after the loss being depressing for them, then they were depressed for at least 119 Days or just about 4 month’s of misery for this World Class Organization. And after each loss the head falls a little further down, the weeks get a little longer. The humility, the shame, the horror, the futility of it all. Every Game, this will be the one that we can end this F***ing streak, and every time, the head drops a little more. I wonder how many dogs have been kicked, wives, girl friends, mothers, friends, family members have been cussed out due to the ineptness of the Raiders?

But at least while they still remain at the bottom of the AFC West, we can rest assured, they still have their 3 Lombardi’s to keep the company. I wonder if anyone of them have tried to install a vibrator into and tried for some sexual satisfaction from it?

27. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +1,976
    I wonder where our token raider fans are?

Business trip, homework, working overtime, school, shopping, Trick or Treating, Doctors Appointment, Dentist Appointment, Proctologist Visit, Gynecologist visit, Psychologist Visit, Anger management seminars, Home Improvements, Vacation, Christmas Shopping, New years Eve party Planning, getting Valentines Day reservations, Rebuilding the back yard for a Thanksgiving Dinner, Retirement seminars, Driving in freeway Traffic, watching Raider Super bowl Highlights, watching reruns of Green Acres, watching Geriatric Synchronized Swimming Team tryouts, waiting in line to get on the Price is Right, watching paint dry and grass grow, watching Astroturf grow, polishing those Lombardi’s, Building an entirely new show case for those 3 Lombardi’s, rebuilding the basement, installing new carpet and painting the basement, going over next years draft strategy, evaluating next years College talent, writing letters to Lawrence Welk, finding a cure for world hunger, inventing a new energy source, working on Space travel, finding different ways to cook Shrimp, cataloging the different shades of Blues, Greens and Reds.

Yup I would say they were to busy to come in here.

28. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
  29. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,924
    A guy walks into a bar wearing a Raiders jersey, and carrying a cat that also has a Raiders jersey on with a little Raiders helmet on his head, too. The guy says to the bartender, "Can my cat and I watch the Raiders game here? My TV is broke and my cat and I always watch the game together".

The bartender replies, "Normally, cats wouldn't be allowed in the bar, but it's not very busy in here right now, so you and the cat can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there's any trouble with you or the cat, I'll have to ask you to leave."

The guy agrees, and he and his cat start watching the game. Pretty soon the Raiders kick a field goal and the excited cat jumps up on the bar and walks down the bar and gives everyone a high five.

The bartender says, Hey, that's pretty cool! What does he do for a touchdown?"

The guys answers, "I don't know, I've only had him for 3 years!"

• Like Like x 1
  30. T.Brownfan

T.Brownfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey guys, its obvious we (Raiders) still have a ways to go yet, our LB's looked good this year, still way too early to tell on Russel.

We need a deep threat at WR, Fargas looked good this year Rhodes not to bad either, looking forward to see what Bush will do.

I am no Charger fan but if you make to New England this is one Raider fan that will be pulling for you, The much hated pats must go down.

I wasn't avoiding this board, hadn't posted on the raider board either, been busy with work/holidays and all, figured I would post at least once in support of my team.

peace