1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rams Suck!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RM24, Dec 19, 2010.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    How the hell did we lose to this team?? :mad:

2. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +367
    I just logged on to say the same thing. They look totally inept.

3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    We sucked...

4. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    NORV

5. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Rams just gave up a 80 yd run smh Hopefully Tennesee can beat the chiefs... But how did we lose to the rams and seahawks those 2 losses puzzle me

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The Rams and all their fans SUCK wang. F-them all. May they all rot in hell.

That is all.

7. Vespy

Vespy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    The Quifs fans are probably jumping for joy by beating a completely inept team in the Rams if they do get in i hope they get blown out.

8. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Rams played well, we did not. Today they played like **** and the Chiefs did not. C'mon Tennessee and Oakland!!.

9. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,738
    Lambs lived up to their moniker... Just the same, we should never count on someone else to do the dirtywork when we could have done it ourselves.

10. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Pretty much

11. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    sEAHAWKS was all on record special teams fails!

12. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    The Chargers have no one to blame but themselves. Maybe this non playoff outcome will result in Norv being fired? A Blessing in disguise?

13. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    if you dont control your destiny, then .................

14. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    I knw it was special teams ... damn... When i replay the game in my mind we should have beaten the **** out of them both.. i hate relying on other teams cause no ones reliable.. Colts about to make the playoffs though while we had our chance but lost to the Gaiders this is some bullshit

15. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Go Tennessee and go (gasp) Oakland!!

16. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    Prediction: Chiefs beat Tennessee but lose to Oakland in week 17. Book It!!

17. kcvet

kcvet BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

LMAO !!!!

18. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    I hope they lose man.. i do... Chiefs not better than us

19. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    The Titans could beat the Chiefs, they run the ball well and Randy Moss could come out of his shell and make an appearance or two in the end zone.

I wuld be utterly amused though, to see the Raiders go 6-0 in the AFC West and have nothing to show for it, because I can't see them beating the Colts next week with Indy still fighting for their divisional title, but I could easily see them nutting up to pound the Chefs in Week 17 - we just can't lose at Cincy or Denver, or we're done, no questions asked!

20. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    They weren't as inept when we played them not to mention we were wildly inept when we played them. That they played so poorly is a disappointment but this is what happens when you screw up the first half of the year

21. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    The Chiefs will be comming off a big win on the road against the Rams. Their at home and I guarantee you they will not lose. However in week 17 riding a 2 game win streak and the chance to win the division I foresee the Raiders spoiling the chiefs season and home record. Call me a dumb/crazy but it will happen that way. BOOK IT! So enjoy the ride.

22. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Pretty much spot on analysis. In the NFL, you're pretty much as good as your last game.

23. Lancer 1

Ratings:
    +341
    There are no guarantees in the NFL, especially this season - The Browns beat the Patriots, the Jets not only lose but are shut out following their bye week, the Titans blow out the Giants on the road, we lose to Oakland twice, so anything can happen this year in the NFL.

I like the fact that the Titans won in dominating fashion this week, it should inspire them to play well and you know that any Jeff Fisher coached team is very capable of a cheat shot or two...

If we take the field knowing that we control our own destiny again, not only will we not lose but we will likely blow out the 2 teams left on our regular season schedule...

24. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I think most Kansas City fans are pretty nervous about that game (and about the Titans too). Despite 210 yards rushing today for us, Charles is not 100%. No WAY he gets caught on that 80 yard run if he is. Cassel will be feeling this game....about now lol...and the Raiders, unlike pretty much every other team, are almost never intimidated by Arrowhead.

I see that game coming down to 3 points or under.

I have seen too many game/season-ending Janikowski field goals to feel certain about anything.

I will say this - it will be January. It will be COLD. It will be NASTY. And there will be 80,000 crazy fans giving everything they have to get the Chiefs into the playoffs. It will make opening night against the chargers look like a Royals - Padres game lol.

25. Lancer 1

Ratings:
    +341
    Unless you lose to Tennessee next weekend, in which case the Arrowhead faithful will likely be listlessly scoreboard watching in Week 17 hoping that we lose so that KC will have a chance but we will be playing the weaker opponent, and the Raiders would be going for a perfect 6-0 record against their divisional rivals this season....

26. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I also want to thank St Louis for giving us 9 regular season home games this year. There were more Chiefs fans in the dome than there were Rams fans.

At the National Anthem, "and the home...of the...CHIEFS" almost blew the top off the dome. It was awesome. There were times when the Rams offense couldn't hear Bradford...at home lol.

27. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    "Chiefs fans dishonor America." - Fox News.

28. kcvet

kcvet BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    lets see your proof

29. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408

Since when does Fox News & truth have anything to do with each other?

30. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Fox News is America's Al Jazeera lol