1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Randy Moss' comments about MNF

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltssbbound, Sep 15, 2006.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,508
    Randy was interviewed on the radio and he had some pretty amusing things to say.

--Randy said that he was encouraged by the fact that the Turds were beaten physically on Monday Night and not mentally. He said they were mentally prepared, and pointed to their lack of turnovers and penalties as proof.

WTF? Stupid mental mistakes are a helluva lot easier to correct than physical inferiority. Man, Randy is either a mental midget or just really bad at trying to spin things in his favor.

On flipping the ball to Keading: Randy explained that "he saw the little guy standing there (Kaeding)" and flipped him the ball because he was excited.

Kudos to the officials for getting this call right. When I saw it live I questioned whether or not Randy was trying to taunt us, but clearly he was. BTW, how sad is it that the only person on our bench Randy feels tough enough to taunt is our kicker?

Randy said that at the end of the game he was on the sideline explaining to Brooks the way things were in Oakland. When the interviewer asked what that meant, Randy said, "I don't want to get into all that." Randy went on to say that he and Aaron discussed the importance of Aaron becoming a leader on offense.

Their offensive team captain, Randy Moss :lol:, is badmouthing the organization to the QB after only one game. Sweet. If you're QB needs to take lessons from Randy Moss on how to be a good team leader, you are doomed.

I'm just loving the Turd implosion. Moss is the best, and by that I mean worst, thing that has happened to the Turds since Jeff George signed with them the first time. :icon_banana:

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    If he's already badmouthing the Organisation and the QB after 1 game, he might find him self cut pretty quickly so keep an eye out on what happens about him

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Jeff George was the Kevin Federline of the NFL

4. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,508
    Actually I think Jeff George is the Christina Aguilera of the NFL--a complete waste of talent and a money-grubbing whore. :icon_rofl:

5. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    It's pretty pathetic when your arch rival becomes SO pathetic that you actually start to feel sorry for them!

That is one pathetic team!!!

:icon_rofl: