1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Randy Moss to the Pats??

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Mar 5, 2007.

1. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Thats huge for Moss. That is the type of team hes wanted to play for his entire carreer. I would like to see him go to the pats, but come next year, the chargers will shut him down and the Pats will get butt raped.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    how many so-so receivers do the pats need?

Caldwell, Jackson, Welker, Troy Brown and Randy Moss?

and they say OUR receivers suck!

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Everyone talks about how Moss has struggled because of his character and a bad situation with the Turds. But what if he's just not the player he once was? Moss is going into his 10th year in the league, and I just have not seen the explosion from him that I once did.

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    I think Bellichik is going into his "I'm Keith Hernandez" face, overpaying for FA (Welker), bringing in bad chemistry guys (Moss), et.

Maybe he's getting desperate and this is finally the end of the pats run:icon_shrug:

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    The Pats are going all out for one last run.

6. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Moss played for a pretty damn good offense in Minnesota. Whose to say that he'll be much better in NE?

7. loweezy

loweezy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Mr Bellicheck knows that the Pats are going to start losing out to more talented teams if he doesn't start adding more talent himself.

8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Belicheck is turning into Danny Snyder. Thomas is a very good signing, but Welker's contract was a joke. If they trade for Moss, the pundits will be moist with excitement over next year's Pats' team. But, invariably, they'll end up falling short and not be as good as everyone thought. And then, in another year or so, they'll have to gut their roster because of the cap space taken up by guys like Welker and Moss.

9. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    I would rather the Pats didnt have Randy Moss just in case they are able to motivate him.

Although if they do get him I hope he sucks even worst than he did in Oakland.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Here's the thing about guys like Moss: when the situation is at it's worst their true character shines through. The Raiders just had (if I'm not mistaken) their worst year in franchise history. Where was Randy during all this? On the bench pouting like a 5 year old who got his favorite Power Rangers toy taken away. Crying on the radio, crying to this teammates, basically just being the douchebag that he really is. Throwing the coach under the bus before he even has a chance to do anything with that crap team. He has admitted that he only plays hard when he feels like it. He is nothing but a POS person who just happens to have great skills, which, I'm actually not so sure of anymore. I have a feeling Daunte made Randy look waybetter then he truely is, and vice versa. Bottom line, both those guys have been average/below average since the stopped playing together.

Personally, I'd love it if Randy went to the Pats. Nothing would bring me more joy (save another stellar year like the last for the raiders) than to watch him dismantle anther team with his piss poor attitude. Just imagine the crap we'll hear as Brady whines all season about Randy not playing hard enough and Randy cries all season about Brady not throwing him the ball enough.