1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

REally?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WeStrikeSunday, Apr 20, 2008.

1. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I find it funny that some people are saying just now that Rivers has proved himself to be able to lead The Chargers team. Like where has the media been. I swear that half these guys on tv don't even watch the games and just checkout the highlights .

Glad to see that Rivers is doing good and ahead of schedule for recovery. Can't wait to see the "Wack From the Pack" back in action. :tup:

2. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    It took the Titans game for the likes of Mike & Mike to get past his "trash" talking.

3. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    For Skip Bayless and Jim Rome to get over his so called "trash talking". They needed Rivers to play in the patriot game with a horrible injury.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Embrace the hate

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I never let it go from last year, RTL. :tup:

Gonna hold it close this year, too. :yes:

6. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I was just thinking about beating the Cheatriots too. Man, we haven't been those bastards the last 2 playoff games. It's time to change all that this year. Beat them in the regular season and beat them in the playoffs. IF they get there. We better do our part too and not overlook anybody. 13-3, win the AFC West, Win AFC, Win Superbowl. That's our mission!!!!

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    This, I don't really have a problem with.
    Our whole team (including Rivers) looked like crap in the beginning of last season. At one point, we were 5-5 and looked like we were regressing to a below mediocre team. We were beating up on bad teams and choking against good teams (sometimes even choking against bad teams.)

So we had something to prove and we've done that!!! :bolt:

I guarantee that many (so-called) experts in the media will be jumping aboard the Chargers ship this season!!! :yes:

8. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    And if we open the season 0-2 they'll all immediately jump back off.

The sports media is the big group of frontrunners in the history of the world, which is pretty much why I don't listen to a word they say. One minute you're the greatest thing since sliced bread, the next, dogshit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Yup - a pretty fickled group - unless you're the Pats, Colts, Cowboys, or Broncos. Then you (mostly) seem to get a pass.

Who the hell cares what they think. :icon_shrug: I just want this organization to kick ***, take no prisoners, & bring home a Lombardi!! :tup: :bolt: :abq2:

10. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    The media types will pump us up for one reason-the only reason they jump on the Charger's band wagon. They'll pump the balloon up as tight as possible so that it'll make more noise whenever (and if ever) they get the chance to pop it.

11. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    this is going to be one heck of a year.. :tup:

12. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    <embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s115.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/Taldor/GoChajahsGoShort.flv"></embed>

:abq2::abq2::abq2: