1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

REALLY?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TBF, Aug 14, 2009.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    As most of you have seen, SNL does a program called REALLY with Seth and Amy... It became popular with a Michael Vick piece... Very funny and here is a you tube link.... Don't forget to read below the youtube image....

I thought it was time for a REALLY for sports as they apply to San Diego fans....

REALLY....? ESPN, do you play any baseball game that doesn't involve the Yankees or Redsox...

ESPN REALLY....? Is Tom Brady's pre season come back that big of a deal that when channel surfing different channels I make my way to an ESPN station every 2 or 3 minutes... EACH and every time I popped in yesterday it was a freaking Brady love fest?

REALLY ESPN, there are more team in the NFL and MLB that don't start with New England and New York...

Sign on San Diego Voters.... REALLY? You REALLY believe that Chuck Muncie is more deserving of a NFL HOF nomination than Don Coryell... REALLY? ( LINK to prove that this is an actual vote on Signonsandiego.com and wait till you see the results... http://www3.signonsandiego.com/polls/2009/aug/poll-chargers-hall-aug-9/results/ )

Feel free to add your "REALLY's"

• Like Like x 3
  2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    TBF, that was funny as hell! :lol:

3. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    I really think it BS that Muncie would be considered before Coryell amongst others that should be considered before that fumbling RB.

4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I agree, that was fookin hilarious! "REALLY?"

5. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    I'm happy that the sports world is revolving around the North East these days.....REALLY!

Is it right? I don't know. Is it wrong? I guess that depends on your perspective......

It's not worth getting all grumpy about, though.......REALLY!

6. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Yes it is....

Love,

TBF

7. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80

Really?