1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Referee: I almost sacked Eli Manning

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Feb 8, 2008.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...07_referee_i_almost_sacked_eli_manning-1.html

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I'm surprised the pasties fans haven't screamed louder about that play. Damn refs took our perfect season!!!

fugging losers!!!

and poor sports as well!!!

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Can't wait til they start calling this their 'tuck rule'

4. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +683
    It's already on fire. They are in full excuse mode. Also now someone mentioned Brady had a sports hernia because he heard it from some guy who knows a guy or some **** like that. The excuse machine is on full tilt.

Anyone got a pic of Seymour being held on the almost Eli sack in 4th?
    As soon as they auth me I am going to drop in the Verbel leg whip.

5. Chuck F.

Chuck F. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    If there is a team out there that can match gift for gift from the refs with the Pats...its the Giants. I've been watching it for years living in the NY area and seeing every Giant game....they get TONS of breaks.:tdown:

The Giants(blitzing LB up the middle) also got away with a pretty clear two handed blow to Brady's head in the 3rd or 4th quarter with the Pats pinned deep on 3rd down. You can bet your bottom dollar that any team other than the Giants would have been flagged.

In the Giants...the Pats met their match as far as referee love goes. I am actually suprised there was ANY penalties called in the game at all...the league loves these two teams so much they probably considered playing the game with no refs.:yes:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    I think I speak for all of us when I say
    [​IMG]
    BOO FREAKIN HOO!!! :lol:

7. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Remember when we played Roethlisberger in 06, and they called in the grasp like five times. If I remember correctly like two of those plays would have been fumbles.

8. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

:flag:

One more:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember all the crap they gave us last year? This is coming from the "fanbase" of a team the MADE A LIVING off of winning games that come down to a field goal, games that come down one or two plays. As they say, you reap what you sow *****es!