1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reminder: BoltTalk Battle Royal! Draft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Talk' started by Concudan, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    If owners felt that 3 keepers was too much, they didn't have select 3 keepers. It is not fair in any way shape or form to remove a keeper for those of us that intended to use them.

I told you that we needed to have 3 keepers for those that wanted them. IT IS NOT RIGHT TO CHANGE THE RULES ON US!!! I have said previously that I would not participate if a keeper was pulled. I sent you so many PMs about this Conc.

I will not participate in this league. It doesn't mean I'm saying this is a bad league and I hope everyone enjoys themselves. It's just not for me. Have fun everyone.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,209
    Nothing is ever fair,if I am fair to you they bitch, if I am fair to them you bitch. I thought you would know what that is like but I guess you don't.

Participate or do not. Your choice. I NO LONGER GIVE A ****!

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Exactly!

We can have a 7 player keeper league......doesnt mean we have to keep that many. I knew i could keep 3...i just didnt want to.

I have no beef with how you have run the league conc..,.i just didnt know we could pick up FA's before the draft.

Look , i have Yahoo as my homepage, have Yahoo for my main email address and have played in many Yahoo FFL's which arent keepers but imo are better than ESPN....that is why im not used to ESPN and dont go there all the time.

My FFL's i am in with Yahoo are a part of my homepage and i can see them everyday and just click on it to go there.

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Conc, my decision not to participate is for several reasons. I really have nobody else to blame, but myself. I thought it was squared away several months ago that there would be 3 keepers. Do you really think I would have kept Willie Parker over Steven Jackson?

It is my fault, because I should have paid more attention to the settings right before the draft. I just didn't have the time. This has also made me realize that I'm not going to have the time for multiple league this season either. Unfortunately, the way this one worked out for me, this is the one I'm deciding to drop.

Conc, you do a great job with this. I was very upset because I didn't understand that in fact we were going to have only 2 keepers. My decision to remove myself from this league is not a reflection on you or anyone else that is participating. I think it would be unfair if I just went through the motions in a league in which I no longer care how I do. Also, as BoltJolt mentioned, all of my other leagues are with yahoo. It's easier to navigate than ESPN and I can get to all the leagues without multiple logins. That too is a reason I'm dropping out of this league.

If I had the time to spend on this league and my other leagues, I would.

Good Luck to everyone.

It is possible to remove an owner, so this will also be better so that you'll have an even number of teams (10 instead of 11).

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    THERE WERE 3 KEEPERS!

That was changed more than a month ago when you first mentioned it, and others asked for it. Also guess what, others complained.

Sorry things are as they will be. Next season maybe someone else will do better, and may God have mercy on their soul...

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Well, this is going well :)

7. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    Yeah at this point why not just dissolve the league?

8. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    10 teams can work. I am running a 16 teamer and i am also in a 10 teamer. I like unothodox leagues and both of those are just that. Not your average leagues ;)

If you would like to join that 10 teamer......well it just got extended to 12 because it was full and a 3 time member was late getting in so the manager expanded it...there is 1 spot left Conc. If you would like to join it, let me know and i can get you the info but it is different. For instance, It has 2 starting QB's and some individual defensive players.

9. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Y'all can do that if y'all wanna. but let's take a deep breath and get over alla the butt hurt, and see if this can't be resolved first.

10. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    See the league page for latest information.