1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rick Gosselin's NFL Off-Season Rankings

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Just another off season rankings list, but I like what he says about the Chargers, even if he has us #4 behind the Pats, the Colts, & the Cowboys.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...n/stories/060108dnspogooseranks.4a8f08c4.html

Rick Gosselin's NFL Off-Season Rankings

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    We'll beat the Colts - again. :yes:

We'll beat the Pats this year - both times in our house. :tup:

We'll beat the Plowboys into plowshares at the Super Bowl this year. :abq2: :abq1: :abq2: :abq1:

3. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    There you go! Beat the Dolts :abq2: The Cheats:abq2: Then the Cowpokes:abq2:

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    :icon_banana::abq2::abq1::icon_banana:

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I can see New England rated above us until we beat them good and proper, but we've nearly owned the Colts the last few seasons. Go figure. There's no accounting for taste.

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    After this season, the Pats aren't going to want another "taste" of us for awhile. :no:

Our DB's are gonna eat Brady up this year. Wait & see. :bolt:

7. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    My problem with some these rankings is that they always have the Ponies ranked way too high because the chargers right now have their number and if the Ponies can get a win over us then I would say that then they should be ranked where they are. Until then they are ranked way too high. They are a top 10 but not a top 5 in rankings in my opinion.

8. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    ONly thing that can stop the chargers from winning it all this year is if some team like the titans again gets paid off by someone to whack our best players again.

Otherwise the chargers should win. They're gonna be better than last years team. By a bunch. HOpefully the nfl will not allow head hunting like they did last year. The nfl should be looking into how much the titans players and team got paid under the table to whack our good players.

If the nfl is gonna allow head hunting then the chargers have to be ready to do the same. Come on nfl. YOur looking like a bullsheet corporation like the oil companys, and pharmaceutical corps. What are ya a bunch of fat ashed rich dudes with only the bottom line at stake.