1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rivers drawing Rave Reviews

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by PhilipRivers#1, Aug 3, 2006.

1. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Do you Leisure doubt the abilitites of Philip Rivers or what is the problem with having a big positive attitude about our loved Chargers and with people that believe in one person of a team? what is going on? Believe in the team then not just one person of the Chargers team we will all understand and stand with you in unity to say with a loud voice that the chargers are the one team that can go all the way to the Super Bowl and win it.

2. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Leisure still feels jilted from Brees leaving.

3. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    That is perfectly ok with me that he has Drew Brees as his chosen one. Leisure should be fans of The Chargers and the Saints becuase loyalty and faith in one person is a great gift. Leisure should rally around Philip Rivers for the Charger fan that he is then rally around Drew Brees for the Saints fan he is and if he is a Saints fan. So Leisure please support Philip Rivers we all need to support Philip Rivers as Chargers fans. One person can make a big difference in the success of a team esspecially as the 12th man out on the field as fans. Philip Rivers is the San Diego Chargers QB of today and to my opinion we all need to give him our %100 blind faith in him that he can take us one game at a time to the Super Bowl if not this year then next year. We all want what is best for our beloved Chargers and that is not wrong and we all must set the bar high for this season so that it can be reached or have the ability to reach it. I have blind faith in Philip Rivers because I have first hand experience with seeing him play in college and I know it means very little here in the NFL due to it is faster and it is the best of the best out there in the players. Do not get me wrong there is late round and not drafted super stars that have become HOF inductees then some 1st round bust like R*** L*** who did nothing. I think that Philip Rivers is that something special kind of QB that has that IT factor in which he in my opinion will be a HOF inductee and a multi Lombardi Trophy hoisting man for the San Diego Chargers. I am just making a point as for you Leisure to give Philip Rivers just a thumbs up or even an OK as our QB of today. I thank you very much for your time.

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Just tell leisure to k*m*a & s*m*d

5. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Hey Trumpie figure this one out: LMCIYWA :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: PM me the correct answer and I will be proud of u.