1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ron Rivera

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Sep 21, 2009.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    And someone needs to understand that just because you don't have a crush on the HC doesn't mean you don't support your TEAM!

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    How about this...
    He was a loser coach before we signed him. Just check his record.
    There were (and still are) plenty of good coaches available.
    Regression began last season as we were given a gift from Denver.

Go to a Skins forum and ask them how much they loved Norv.

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,628
    Well let's see, since we lost (which I sure you were GIDDY over so you could start your negativity 2009 campaign), you've done EXACTLY the same thing you did the previous 2 years Norv has been here: Trash him and everyone else involved with coaching or managing the team like they killed your dog.

Being critical and objective in your displeasure is one thing, being an obnoxious crybaby and claiming the sky is falling is another. You are the latter.

**** dude, you even said you "wouldn't agree with firing him until after the last game of the season", so why must you CONSTANTLY cry about everything he does and flame anyone who has the "wait and see attitude" when you "CLAIM" to do the same?

Makes no sense, just like all your posts.

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

He shouldn't have been brought here to begin with. Please read the post above. I'm sure you'll deny the regression and the gift we received from Denver last season.

Unless we win the Super Bowl this season, AJ screwed us!
    Now go back to LA!!

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,628
    Ok, now you're talking about something else, as is your custom fashion. I have NEVER denyed anything having to do with Denver's late season collapse, and regardless of that, we still had to win OUR GAMES to have a shot, which we did, though no credit is given for that from you, nor will it ever be, so who's denying what?

As for Norv being brought back, He's here, deal with it. You are not the Gm (thankfully), you are not the be all, end all of Chargers fandom who is the only one who knows the "truth" and we are all idiots for not seeing it your way.

Go back to LA? Wtf? Ive never even lived there smart guy.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Well you want them to move to LA so badly. I think you'll be the only poster in here that would be happy if that happened.

Since you keep stressing TEAM... remember that this is not tennis, bowling, Nascar, etc. This is not all about Norv.
    Though like I suggested, you can watch him play golf during the off season. That rock guy (what ever his name is) would be glad to go with you. You guys can even start a Norv forum that's all about his golfing.
    GO FOR IT!!!

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,763
    Wow, everyone needs to settle down. The season is only two games old and anything can still happen.

I wanted Ryan to be our HC but we ended up with Norv, while he has been able to prove he knows offense. He reminds me of Don Coryell, able to dismantle a defense but has no clue how to build one.

Let's just see what happens and enjoy the ride, what else do we have to look forward to????

• Like Like x 1
  8. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,919
    I'd just like to point out that, based off interactions with him at tailgates, I'm highly doubtful B4L was giddy that the Chargers lost.

9. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    never doubted he is Bolthead.

he wouldn't be so pizzed off if he wasn't

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    BROVO!!!
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please take note, haters!!! I want a Super Bowl. I don't want to talk about playoff wins when this era ends. All that means NOTHING without a Super Bowl title. Bucs could do it and their coaches had A LOT to do with it!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +911
    Amen!

I lost count of how many times we had a dude in the backfield, or near the line of scrimmage, only to blow the tackle and allow him to pick up 6-7 more yards. If guy sjust start executing the fundamentals a little better things will improve.