1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Roster Moves Prior to the end of the Season...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Bonzi Jones, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Bonzi Jones

Bonzi Jones BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +84
    So recently we have made some moves in what we would guess are moves to allow younger talent to show what they have and so forth... So what other moves would you like to see happen both and the roster and within the coaching ranks.

2. Bonzi Jones

Bonzi Jones BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +84
    We all want or wanted Reich gone, but at this point with 3 games left in the season, we know that isnt going to happen or really makes no sense to do it unless we gonna let McCoy or Rives have full control to call a game.

As far as roster moves, I am wonder wtf took so long for us to cut Jimmy Wilson and why the hell are we going to do it at this point in the season.... I would also like to see Tyrell Williams get some reps at Receiver. It nothing else we get a chance to see what he can or cant do. As a gunner, he is definitely producing. Being sarcastic, it was lovely seeing Vincent Brown back on the field for us who was shutout all game prior to the last 10 secs of the game....

Obviously I dont expect anything huge or ground breaking at this point, but I could see us IR'ing maybe Fluker and Dunlap that would open some roster spots...

3. Moses

Moses Can You Stand The Rain?

Ratings:
    +358
    Jimmy Wilson cut. Thought he would be half decent for us when we signed him, turned out to be a bit of a disappointment...

4. Bonzi Jones

Bonzi Jones BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +84
    Any chance you think we activate Shane Wynn from the practice squad before the season ends to see how he holds up in an NFL game?