1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Row A?

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by Kwak, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +631
    If I remember correctly Row A is the one they put in the walkway between Lower View and Upper View.

I have never sat there, but are those seats like row 1 of lower view where you are looking over/under the rail all game long to see the field?

Thanks!

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I've sat in Row A in the plaza section, but not in lower view. Some sections of plaza Row 1 is the first Row, other sections there is a Row A and a Row B.

My season tickets are in lower view Row 2. I thought lower view only had 4 rows (Rows 1 through 4), but there might be a few sections that deviate from that. If there were additional Rows in that section, it may go Row A, Row B, then Row 1, Row 2, etc. depending on how many additional Rows there are.

3. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +631
    Yeah, LV is 1-4. Back when they expanded the stadium for the SB, they dropped seats in the walkway between row 4 and row 5. I think that is what row A is in the view. I just have never sat there and was wondering about the rail obstructing the view.

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Yeah, I don't know is the view section. I had a friend with Padres season tixs when the Pads played at the Q. His seats were Row A (plaza). In that section there was a Row A & Row B before Row 1.

Like I said though, I have no idea about the view etc. of Row A in view section.