1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan Leaf needs radiation treatment for brain tumor

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Oct 22, 2011.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Benign or not It always seemed like there was something ****** up in that head of his... makes you wonder...

2. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    Poor taste, but not surprising coming from you.

3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Its benign. He'll probably be ok. All i'm saying is maybe that had something to do with him being an *******. I don't wish him any ill will and hope he recovers and maybe can lead a more healthy happy life.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Wow, the dude has been through the meat grinder. I think it's time to bury the axe and get a move on.

5. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    I think Ryan Leaf's main problem when he began his NFL career, was that he was immature. He was highly touted coming in, talking heads were speculating that he would have a better & more successful NFL career than Peyton Manning (I read an artice, in Sports Illustrated I think in which it was speculated that Ryan, not Peyton would eventually end up in Canton) and any NFL GM would've drafted him #2 if Peyton was not on the board, and some would've drafted him #1 overall if given the opportunity. Besides, if someone had given me million of dollars when I was in my early 20's I probably would've said & done some pretty stupid things too. :oops:

I wish him good health & a speedy recovery!