1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Saints Eyeing Donnie

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by vachargerfan, Jun 6, 2006.

1. vachargerfan

vachargerfan New Member

Ratings:
    +134
    Saints eyeing Edwards
    <Jun. 6> According to ESPN.com's John Clayton, the Saints may be giving some consideration to acquiring Edwards. Edwards played for Saints defensive coach Joe Vitt in Kansas City and Vitt has always been a big supporter of Edwards. The Chargers would like to trade Edwards and safety Hanik Milligan. The Saints and Chargers talked about different players on Monday, and Edwards came up prominently.
    The Saints have been shopping safety Dwight Smith, but it?s possible they may keep him. Smith had a good mincamp and is valuable at a thin position. Unless the right offer is there, the Saints might not trade him. And, unless the value is right, they may not trade halfback Michael Bennett.

I would make the trade for Dwight Smith. we need help in the secondary still

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,632
    FS: Marlon Mcree
    SS: Dwight Smith

That's :tup: :icon_banana:

I like Hart but man alive that sounds like a good deal
    Then we can pawn off Kiel and Jue on San Francisco :yes:

3. CrmWestwood

CrmWestwood BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +43
    I really think are secondary is gonna wow some of the doubters next year, most of the doubters are S.D. fans so that would be something! Jammer is really looking good now and I love McCree too. I didn't like what I saw from Cromartie at mini-camp. He got beat badly deep by Keenan and then got flagged for pass interference...on the other hand he instantly cought back up with McCardell which was very impressive sooooooooo...physically he's what they billed him as, but he has A LOT of learning in front of him. Luckily he won't be forced to play this season much so it should be fine.

• Like Like x 2