1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Saints / Falcons Last Night on MNF

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RM24, Dec 28, 2010.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Wow, that was a great battle of two great teams. I was watching those 2 battle it out and just thinking to myself, man, we are as good as these 2. But I have to hand it to Brees for not folding when he had 2 defensive picks against him 2 series in a row. He still held his composure, engineered a winning drive and won it 17-14. Just wanted to see what 2 real playoff teams look like....:(

2. BlazingBolt

BlazingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +36
    If you think we are as good as those two team you should be committed.

Probably the two best teams in the NFC. We are 8-7 and lost to the Seahawks, Raiders (twice), Rams, and Bengals.

Maybe if we had an established pro-bowl QB to lead the talent we had in 2006 we could have won a Superbowl that year.....

3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX ☆☆☆☆☆

Ratings:
    +415
    Rivers wasn't the reason we lost to the Pats. It was the stupid mistakes we made as a WHOLE. Any team that makes that many mistakes will lose 9 out of 10 times. The only time they win would be facing a bad team like the rams or something. No way that happens to a 3 time SB winning QB&Coach.

4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Not the first time I've heard that. :lol:

5. jerry62

jerry62 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15
    We are not in the same league as those two teams. Throw in the Pats, Steelers, and Ravens.

6. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,961
    Brees sucks, that is all.

7. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +464
    Both the saints and the falcons are examples of well coached teams.

• Like Like x 1