1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Saints / Falcons Last Night on MNF

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RM24, Dec 28, 2010.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Wow, that was a great battle of two great teams. I was watching those 2 battle it out and just thinking to myself, man, we are as good as these 2. But I have to hand it to Brees for not folding when he had 2 defensive picks against him 2 series in a row. He still held his composure, engineered a winning drive and won it 17-14. Just wanted to see what 2 real playoff teams look like....:(

2. BlazingBolt

BlazingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +36
    If you think we are as good as those two team you should be committed.

Probably the two best teams in the NFC. We are 8-7 and lost to the Seahawks, Raiders (twice), Rams, and Bengals.

Maybe if we had an established pro-bowl QB to lead the talent we had in 2006 we could have won a Superbowl that year.....

3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Rivers wasn't the reason we lost to the Pats. It was the stupid mistakes we made as a WHOLE. Any team that makes that many mistakes will lose 9 out of 10 times. The only time they win would be facing a bad team like the rams or something. No way that happens to a 3 time SB winning QB&Coach.

4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Not the first time I've heard that. :lol:

5. jerry62

jerry62 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15
    We are not in the same league as those two teams. Throw in the Pats, Steelers, and Ravens.

6. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Brees sucks, that is all.

7. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +464
    Both the saints and the falcons are examples of well coached teams.

• Like Like x 1