1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Saints-Vikings....Game Day Thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buck Blincoe, Jan 24, 2010.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Oh I do hate the Broncos more than any team. But I'm just being bitter. Don't want Brees to win a ring before anyone on our team.

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,353
    Understandable. Two reasons why I want the Saints to win: 1) I like seeing a team that as never won an SB win one & 2) The city of New Orleans needs it.

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I look at the breezer as one of our alumni. HOw Drew wound up with the saints is actually pretty amazing. No one was really even sure if his arm would be okay again. So its a good story that he's in the super bowl. Hope he beats the colts. That will make the story even nicer.

Chargers just have to get off being so high on themselves and play football. The talent is there. But some players aren't taking it seriously enough. Chargers worst enemy is themselves. The team gets serious and they can beat anyone.

4. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I still like Drew Brees and would love to see him get one since we can't stop him anymore.

I still don't mind seeing it even while being fully aware that a bunch of naive idiots (both Chargers fans and non-Chargers fans alike) will start calling AJ Smith and the Chargers dumb for letting him go while completely ignoring how good Rivers is.

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,353
    This is what I don't want to see. On the other hand, the NFL would be the National Favre League all over again if Minny won. That would be WORSE.

6. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Yup I'm seeing stupid comments like this on that SDUT article saying how easy it is to root for Brees and Bush. Saying that Brees is > Rivers and how AJ is stupid for throwing Brees under the bus. Whatever, it real easy to root against the Saints and I buy into their city needs this championship because of Katrina.

I do think however that this will be a good matchup between 2 offensive minded teams. But between Manning and Brees, I'll take Manning everytime.

7. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I also think I'd much rather deal with naive idiots who will jump into that whole Brees/Rivers thing again over dealing with smug Colts fans.

8. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    There's 1 statement that bug's the crap out of me.

What makes New Orleans deserve it more than San Diego? A hurricane that happened about 5 yrs. ago, or the wild fires that seem to happen every year in San Diego? When have you heard someone say that San Diego deserves it? The answer is .....Never!
    Nothing personal to the people of New Orleans! :no:

• Like Like x 1
  9. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I hate all the stupid tie-ins to Katrina.

The Saints fans deserve a Super Bowl because they've been suffering through years of ineptitude more than they do because of a natural disaster that transcends sports.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    I just spoke with Archie...he says f*ck you too.

Do you two know each other?

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    This is why I'll root for the Saints.

I CAN RELATE!!

:flag: