1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Saints Vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Sep 6, 2007.

1. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82

Yeah they were a bit rusty. It kind of explains how they only had 10 points up in the first half on that sorry defense of the Saits. They applied some WD-40 at the half and beat the Faints down.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,205
    Thats your opinion, you can write them off if you want, no sweat off of my back!:tup:

3. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    What back?!?!? :icon_rofl:

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,205
    :glare:

:lol:

5. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    That was an embarrassment to watch. The Colts man handled the Saints. NO adjustments done by the defense for the Saints. The offense kept with the same plan, playing ********.

I know its Cover 2 and it protects against long passes but common send Bush and the other receivers out there and stretch their defense. They have some probowl receivers on the Saints squad. Surely they could out pace the remainder of the Colts defense who lost some good guys. Running was horrible Bush looked bad. They had no surprises for the Colts defense either I knew what they were going to do next.

6. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    Can the media stop drooling over Bush's mediocre stats already? He only had 88 receptions last year because he averages less than 4 ypc. They have no choice but to throw the ball to him.

7. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    I was wondering how Dave Dravecky was going to come up in one of these threads.

Ha ha. Dave Dravecky. What a video classic that is. Got to be right up there with Theisman as one to wince at no matter how many times you watch it.

8. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,762
    It was the first live action but damn Brees had a baaaaaad game, he wasn't alone and can't do it all. The Saint's are in serious trouble if they can't turn things around and fast.:bolt: