1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

San Defeato...

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by -Scar-, Nov 17, 2008.

1. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    I'm Defeated...

I'm Tired Of Being Kicked In The Balls EVERY Year By This Team....

I'm NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER Believing The Hype Again....NEVER....I Dont Care WHO plays For Us....Philip Doesnt Deserve This...I KNEW He Was Our GOAT Quarterback In The Making But This Team Is Pathetic...

I Wanted To Believe We Didnt Need Shawne On Defense that Much...

I Wanted To LT Would Come Back With A Vengence This Season...

I Wanted To Believe We're THe Most Thirsty Team For The Lombardi That There Was NO STOPPING US This Year...

And What Do I Get? I get To Watch us Choke Game After Game In The Final Minutes Of Regulation...In Some Cases The Last Play.....

I Can't Do This **** Anymore...:tdown:...

Nate Kaeding Needs TO Be CUTT!!!! I'm Tired Of Watching This Pre-Pubescent Looking ****** Blow Kicks When WE Need Him Most....CUT HIS *** NOW!!!!!

LT Needs To Sit Out THe Rest Of This Year So We Can See SOme Kind Of Progress From Dadrren And Hess...

And Our God Awful Bend-Then-Snap-Like-A-Twig Defense Is Enough Reason To Cause Heartburn...

I Feel Like A ****in Eagles fan...We Keep Getting Our Hopes Up To Get SHot Down Like Flying Ducks....

I Didint Wanna Believe Norv Would Do This But I'm Convinced Now.....He Needs To Go...Damn I Miss marty and I Knew We Shoulda Never Got Rid Of Him.....

Marty-Ball >>>>>> Being Norved....

ANY DAY!!!!

I'm So Sick And TiredOf This **** I Threw My Damn LT Jersey In The Trash Yesterday....I'm Pissed Off Enough To Break This Damn Keyboard...

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    I feel ya brother

Take some time off and I'll see you back soon with your Charger jersey back on soon

Keep the faith and be strong

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,631
    At least the Lakers don't let us down.

*starts humming * Always look on the bright side of life...

4. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    sounds like ur a real fan

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    Fuk that.

Fuk Marty. He got SD nowhere. Not even a playoff win.

Norv has gotten us farther, but still nowhere that counts.

Don't bruise your *** falling off.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Who the fuk cares?!!!
    Did that get us a trophy?
    Do they honor the AFCC attendee at the end of the season?

Hug your self made "AFCC Attendee Title" till you're blue in the face but Norv won't get us a Super Bowl title.
    He's a loser. Every NFL fan in the world knows he's a loser.
    He was handed an elite team and he's running it into the ground!!
    Still in your denial stage?

7. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    like i said before other then Ross he has got us there so i guess you cant say much

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    let's please be polite in here, please?

9. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    I think everyone's been polite. :yes:

10. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,648
    Just a head's up, that's all, to no one in particular. I know what Simba's going through because hell i think most of us are thinking something like that

11. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    I stated a fact. Norv got us further than Marty. It was a response to the "I want Marty back".

You respond with the same broken record drivel that you have posted 100+ times in various versions.

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Yippie Freakin' Kay Yeah!!!!
    AFCC Attendee. Nobody cares once the season ended!!!

Some of us don't necessarly want him back but feel that Norv was a step in the wrong direction. Because Playoff wins aren't enough for this era!!!

So do you. Norv got us further than Marty. Norv got us further than Marty. Norv got us further than Marty. Norv got us further than Marty.

Like we should just be satisfied that this awesome and still young team made it that far and it justifies the garbage we're seeing on the field today.

13. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt New Member

Ratings:
    +192
  14. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    This is where we separate the sheep from the goats. The Chargers are on playoff life support. If the defense plays like they will give up 11 points per game from here on out and Rivers and the offense come back to form, we can overtake Denver, an unlikely but possible outcome at this point. This division has become as weak as any in the NFL, and the major question is whether or not any team who wins this division will even win a playoff game.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    :icon_rofl:

16. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Beware the hijacker. He lurks on this thread and has already made one attempt to change its course.

17. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    These are dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark times to be sure.

18. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    Sorry about the falling on your *** remark Simba.

At least it is not the Ryan Leaf years where there was zero hope.

19. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I'm as disappointed as everyone but I would never ever resort to calling our beloved Chargers derogatory names.

But that's just me

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

• Like Like x 1
  20. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82

Detach yourself for a while man. I used to get upset watching this team so much. Every loss was so painfull and to be honest it started making football so much less enjoyable to watch. This should be fun.

I have stopped caring as much about this team and now view them more the way I view any other team in the league. Of course I enjoy watching them win more than I would any other team but when they lose I just shrug and move on to the next game. There is no point in living and dying on every game.

Also, find an alternate hobby. Do something fun while you're following the chargers. For instance, I bought myself a boat and I'll go to the lake and follow the game via my phone and trust me, it's hard to ruin a day on the lake. I refuse to let something that I can't control ruin my weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  21. footballguy

footballguy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Wow, soon we are going to need a psychologist to come on the forum and treat it like a support group.

• Like Like x 2
  22. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Every Monday, I see mine! :icon_rofl:

:icon_tease:

23. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182

not me.

when they lose, i start cursing at everyone in ear range. then i kick sand in little kids' faces at the playground, chew a whole pack of gum and spit it all out in strategic spots in high foot traffic areas, and beat random people senseless.

when they win, i contribute to charities, buy my mom flowers, and have sex with the first woman i see, whether she's ugly or not. :icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  24. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    That was a very nice read. :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  25. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Man, what size and color was it? I would have taken it! :yes: I hear you man, I feel the same way. I'm just not going to lose my mind with the underachievments of this team and coaching staff. I'm so disappointed as well as all of you are. What's another "what until next year...." :icon_sad:

26. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    My man. :tup: :abq1: :icon_party:

27. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,648
    I just play alot of GTA 4 and shoot and blow **** up until I cool off. Or I got mortal kombat and ripping people's heads off is very therapeutic

28. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I go back to my life.

• Like Like x 1
  29. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I watch the rockets! :headbang:

I took it seriously just like you up to the bills game, than i realized that we weren't where we needed to be. So I prepared myself for the worst.

Obviously most of the bolts don't give a **** about winning, why should we pay attention to them? Until they show some heart (i didn't say start winning, i said effort) than i won't watch another game.

Watch basketball, or another sport dude, no need to base it on your life.

30. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Call of duty 4:icon_banana:

Anyone play it ps3? Message me if so.