1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

San Diego/bills "whos Goin"where We Tailgating

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Oct 16, 2006.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Whats Up This Is Goin To Be A Crazy Day I Dont Know Whos Coming Out To The Game If Anybody At All But We Should Take Over A Portion Of The Parking Lot,if You Are Flying Out From The West Coast Like San Diego Bundle Up Because It Will Be Cold ,thats One Thing That Is For Sure ,bufflao Had 2 Feet Of Snoe Like 3 Days Ago Well Here It Is Respond To Me Or In The Blog For The Game 12/3/06 So We Can Plan This Out ,i Bleed Blue And Gold ,marc

2. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    [​IMG] well ill be there even if no one else from here will be but if you decide to go hit me up ,lata,marc

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I have not heard of anyone going but I am sure someone is heading out. :bolt:

4. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    im goin i have my tickets and my flight ill be the painted up charger fan on the 50 yrd line 1st row with the kid who will be painted behind the chargers bench,ill be wearing clothes that day though its too cold in buffalo,cant wait.[​IMG]

5. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I might be going to the game in Buffalo. I have some business to do in Toronto, and am trying to line it up for the same week as the game.

6. Katrina

Katrina BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I'll plan on it as well. Never been to Buffalo.
    Ha! This gets me thinking about what Balki Bartokomus said to Cousin Larry on the sitcom "Perfect Strangers" when they were playing the football pool. Something about the Bills will win over the Chargers because no matter how much you charge, you always have to pay the Bills! :tdown:

7. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    well seen how i didnt win the contest i am definitely figuring out a way to get to the bills game, its the closest one this year to me. i figured fuqit if you cant beat em(megold contest winner) join em. i gota get a head count on how many of my believers ive converted are going, i have somewhat a congregation thats kinda creepy actually. the ****** bar that im forced to watch games at considering i cant afford sunday tix and live in a **** eatin town has plenty of customers that tell me every week they root for the chargers becuase of how loud and passionate i am while watching them.
    im probably not the only one but i get that a lot. anyhow as we stand i will be amtraking it up there i think so just let me know where to be and where i should stay megold, after all those are much closer to your stomping grounds than mine.

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I brain phased....hey man Thumper is going and I think he is taking the webcam ?!?!?!

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I'll be there. I'm meeting up with NYChargerFan, one of the mods from the San Diego Union Tribune Charger forum.

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    yup :tup:

11. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    If you make it to the game, I'll bring you a bolttalk.com t-shirt.

12. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    bolt to be honest im 9 hours away from buffalo i live an hour east of ny city ill be flying up for the day get in around 10 then fly home 7 pm but we will figure out where evryone should meat and at least grill some food up ill but a portable or something that i can throw away or leave there if i have too,marc

13. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    oh ok, isnt it funny that anyone not from ny assumes everyone in ny lives in nyc or in this case buffalo.

yeah im gonna hit the pavement in the coming six weeks and make it happen, i moved from san diego to central oregon in 1990, ive been sportin bolts in frigid weather ever since, dont think itll be a trip the wife should make though. im thinking i should get my tix as soon as possible so i can get em at face value. the damn baltimore game cost me 200 per 60. face value ticket. some seats are still available through bills website.

I WILL DEFINITELY COME AND GET MY SHIRT.:tup:

14. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    ok well well get a list goin as it gets closer and figure out everything before hand ill tell ya its goin to be nice bein in sd after bein up in buffalo the week before for the denver game

15. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    well you wee lucky for only spending 2 beans me and the old lady spent 6 for both we were on the 50 like 3rd row but it was still crazy price

16. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Those planning to go to the Buffalo game--just from this site:

~!BOLT!~, Katrina, Megold0175, Shamrock, Thumper, and........

There are at least 5 or 6 guys from Chargers.com going to Buffalo for the game.

NYCF from SDUT is going... I'm sure there are more from that site who will be heading up to Buffalo...

It would be great to see the group get to at least 20 people.

17. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I should know for sure in a couple more weeks. If I do go, it will be with a bunch of Canuckleheads.

18. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    How many hours from Sd? :icon_wink:

19. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    in a plane 5 hours drunk,get crunk and up in that plane they serve alcohol is everybody tailgating next weekend at home for the rams game ill be flyin out ther for the day for the game ,go bolts i bleed blue and gold ,if the thunder dont get ya the lightning will .mgold

20. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    We are at EVERY home game so stop by man !!! :tup:

21. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    marc, you showed great patience and made and excellent decision on holding off till the donkey game, if it were me i wouldve went to the earliest convienience:icon_mrgreen:

wouldnt be able to help myself.

22. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    i will even though i wont be the guest of honor next week .ill listen for the trumpet where are you guys located i heard like f3-g3 or something,and what is this rep number mean

23. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I think he can still change his mind but as a fan I would agree. I would have my *** out like last week. :lol:

24. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    no ****, i would be like "when am i coming?, when can i?:lol:

25. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    You got it on the location.

It is an exitway for traffic so it is a wide lane we are up against. Look for the banners and listen for the horn. :tup:

26. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    my friend in cali has seasonstickets and i try to go to at least 3 games cause i live so far and he cant go to all of them so it works out but anytime you can be honored with something like this its great and im honored to be the chosen winner for the trip out it helps alot but like i said ill be out there for the rams game next weekend ,damn if i only won the lottery i would go to every game if i could .

27. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Say goodbye to the wife or girlfriend ? ....pfffttt....they would be seeing a cartoon like dust trail of me beating feet the fuc outta there.........:lama

28. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    yeah but my girls all about the chargers too she loves the baby blue shell be out at one of the games in s.d she wa louder then me at the steelers game it rocked

29. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    my wifes a chargers fan but not to the degree many of us are. i would have no trouble leaving the monautony of my everyday life in my dust. I'd Be Gone!

however i would miss all the ****** diapers and spuratic nagging.

30. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    marc, youre going to the rams game too? you planning on missing a game this year?:icon_rofl: