1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

San Diego Chargers Madden 2010 Player Ratings

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Haterproof2020, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Haterproof2020

Haterproof2020 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Heres our 2010 madden player ratings bolts fans, tell me what you think is right and wrong about these ratings because I feel a couple are bogus.

Recievers: V Jack should definetly be higher then an 84 after last years performance and theres no way Nanee should have a lower rating then Buster Davis. Plus Chambers been doing enough work in this league over the years to deserve at least a low 80.

Runningbacks: For the most part im cool with this besides the fact that Tolbert should be a little under Hester not the other way around.

Quaterback: Rivers isnt in the low to mid 90's :icon_huh: thats CRAZY!

O-Line: OK

Linebackers: I dont care if Lights had a leg amputation, with the work he puts in he should be mid 90's easily, and COOP GOT A 77? thats crazy how did he go from a 86 to a 77 when he lead the team in tackles and lead the league in pick for linebackers with missing 4 games. :icon_huh: and Applewhite isnt even in the game.

D-Tackle:Big Mal 99 strength :tup: Castillo better earn that high rating which i think he will, and I think Bingham deserved a 70 at least but im cool with that.

D-backs: Jammer should be a 90 cornerback easy in my book hes a shut down guy. Cro should be pumped that they gave him an 84 after that year but im sure he will pick it up.

WHAT DO YALL THINK?

• Like Like x 1
  2. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    Is there a link to the site where the info came from?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Id be more worried about the game sucking which it has lately. I didnt get one last year because 2008 was such garbage.

4. Haterproof2020

Ratings:
    +8
  5. Haterproof2020

Ratings:
    +8
    Last years was off the hook, I thought 08 was good to, but im sure this one will be good, they have up to 8 person gang tackling in this one so defense should be wild:abq1:

6. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    I know they altered the ratings system to make it more realistic, but Larry English at 72 is a joke.

SciFi should be a 99. Espescially after his performance against the Colts in the playoffs when he pinned them inside the 10ydline on 5 different drives.

And what does Philip Rivers have to do to break 90?

When I start my franchise I'm going to right a few wrongs.

7. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Wow some of those numbers are straight retarded...

Gates and VJ are the same speed?

PR the noodle arm

Phillips a better tackler than SM & Coop

SciFi a 93?

8. Haterproof2020

Ratings:
    +8
    Ya thats what happens when u have video game geeks making ratings rather then tru professionals, o well like my man up top said ill be making a few corrections myself :abq1:

9. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Sounds like a waste of time to me.:icon_shrug: