1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Schein: Chargers to win the Superbowl!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Embrace the...opps, nevermind.

Thanks Conc.

(btw, where'e the pics mang?)

3. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
  4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
  5. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    key to winning it all is the o-line. I've mentioned that about a million times. But it is true. THe o-line blocks well on passing and running and we'll win everything.:yes:

hester could prove to be a bigger pick up than originally thought. Sounds like marcus thomas is no slouch either. Sweet. The chargers find a way to keep the chains moving and the chargers will totally control the clock, score, ect.. GAme set match.:yes:

The rest of the team is stacked. Time to win the whole thing.(or several in the years ahead)

6. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Adam Schein obivously knows what he's talking about. Smart guy, Chargers all the way!!

7. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Adam Schein is a douche. I like that he thinks we are good enough but he is a flavor of the month type guy.

8. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Not a single game has been played and he is saying the Bolt's will win? How nice of him. He must have one hell of a crystal ball

9. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    since the first time the Chargers steped on the football field. they have been the Nfl red headed/ Whipping Post step child. so any time that pep say anything good thing about us it makes me nervous.

10. SD THUNDER

SD THUNDER BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    I agree Ghost........but I think now we have put together a team most definitely capable of winning The Lombardi we all wish for !! Not that we haven't had some REALLY talented teams in the past, cause we have ! But just couldn't seem to put the Defense and Offense together at the same time ! That time sure does feel like RIGHT NOW !! Like everything is falling into place, ya' know ! It just feels right !! Been a Chargers fan along time................I have never felt more confident then now !! GO BOLTS !!! :abq2::abq2::abq2:

• Like Like x 1
  11. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    My brother in law and other hard core Bolt fans said the same thing when I mentioned Scheins prediction. But think about those great teams in the past that were picked by everyone and did win it like the Cowboys, 49ers, Cheats. etc. I mean, they were picked by everyone and then went out and justified it by winning the title. I don't have a problem with people picking us to win it all. We know, the players know it, the media knows it and our enemies knows it. We're the best team in the NFL. Time to win the rings to justify it!

12. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    The Chargers have all the tools and plenty of depth across the board. The last two years have taught them a lot of hard lessons. Fasten your seatbelts, we are in for quite a ride.

Let's see what happens now that the team and the coaches understand each other. As for me, I expect to leave the stadium smiling...a lot.

Go Chargers!!

:abq2:

13. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    This is the year that PR shows the rest of the world why he was a better pick than She-li. The OL just needs to keep him upright & give him time to make the throws.

Lombardi or Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_banana: :bolt: :icon_banana:

14. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +501
    Where do they get them?, jeeeeeeeeez. What a tosser (regardless of what he thinks).

Who the hell is he?, what did he ever do?. It amazes me to see one idiot after another getting asked their opinion.

:icon_rofl:

15. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Sure we have a talented team, and they have a lot to prove. They haven't won anything yet and winning the Lombardi ain't no walk in the park.

I just don't like hearing these guy's picking the Bolt's. I want to see them win as bad as anyone else does, but we've been through this before. Anything can happen and has in our past, I don't even want to bring those games up but I'll never forget them either.

16. floridaboltfan

floridaboltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    He is actually the host of the Afternoon Blitz on Sirius NFL Radio. Its a great show.:tup:

17. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    after watching all 3 sessions this weekend, I'm totally convinced there is no team that can match the bolts in skill and depth...

time to go to Vegas and put some $$$ down...

18. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I can't listen to him for more than 30 seconds without wanting to change the station.

:unsure:

19. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    good fuqin video, thanks conc.

20. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    He's looking like it in camp. From all accounts his arm is stronger and behind a reinforced line he'll be more dangerous than before.

21. Osmekaman

Osmekaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +31
    The problem is - every time one of these "experts" thows his weight behind our boys, the odds come down.

Last I seen, we were 8/1 second fav behind the patsies at 7/2. Unless we have a start like last season (no chance) those odds wont improve.

22. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I got 6/1 when I was in Vegas in June but likely could have beat that if I shopped around

23. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Good Video!!

24. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    It is nice (IMO) to be getting some pre-season props for having a good team.

But right now it is only talk, I think everyone understands that, especially the guys who put on the pads. They learned a valuable lesson in their 14-2 season, that being they can NEVER coast into a superbowl, it will never be handed to them.

It is the same as 'easy schedules'. What looks like an easy schedule in pre-season could easily turn into the hardest schedule by mid-season.

25. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321

8/1 is good enough... $700 return on investment ain't chopped liver... I'll take it...

26. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    does it work for Lotto numbers?

27. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Right now Caliente down in TJ is paying 7/1

28. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    I checked it out. I've never heard about Mr. Schein.
    It seems more as a bandwaggon type of TV expert
    than a real sports analyst. Why is he talking so slow ?
    Do seniors listen to Fox sports ?

:icon_rofl: