1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

school football

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigmike.x.09, Aug 18, 2007.

1. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    i got my pads for football yesterday :) and i look enormous in them. haha, only thing is, i need to let out a LITTLE bit of air in my helmet so that i can take it off easier. oh yeah, im taking #56

2. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    yeah, somethin bout the rules being like u cant put em on till the first day of school and thats monday. but we got em yesterday for pictures today. and i feel enormous :) im pretty good when were in co 2 or 4 and i drop back to strong safety, if they pass to my side, im tall enough (and can jump high enough) to pick it off or bat that mothaf.... down, our qb didnt think i could jump so he threw it like 10 feet up and i swatted it clean out of the air and everyone was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!! whiteboys got hops!!

3. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +367
    #56 - Cool.

Practice in this heat can't be fun though, yes?

BTW:
    I know people who need to take air out of their head to make a helmet fit. :yes:

4. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    lmao! OWNED!!!

and eticket, practicing in this heat sucks balls

5. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    yeah it was about that hot yesterday and friday, but on friday we got to jump in the new school pool

6. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)
    You guys be carefull working out in extreme heat conditions. It will no-sh*t kill you if you're not careful. Stay hydrated. Good luck! :tup:

7. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    lol, yeah, coaches say "dont just stand around, get some water, stay hydrated, dont want anybody passin out, needin to be carried off the field"

8. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)

Good deal. Sounds like you guys have some real smart coaches. It's a whole lot better to throw up a bunch of water than it is to get sick from heat-exhaustion or heat-stroke. Every so often some maniac in charge of a team ignores stuff like that and someone ends up dead.

Play hard and have fun fellas. :tup:

9. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    yeah, my coach is smart, hes been coaching for like 20 years or somethin, but yeah, talk about being conditioned come fall tho. haha

10. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    first day in pads - my first year in pads and my stats for the day -- 3 tackles, one forced fuble, one fumble recovery