1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Schottenheimer's gotta go

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by cwemde1, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwemde1

cwemde1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Marty Schottenheimer is a loser. He is a moron. Why? Because even a stupid person occasionally learns from his mistakes. Not Schottenheimer though. Just when you think you've seen the last of "Marty Ball" the man proves once again that he is incapable of sound reason and impulsively throws his red flag down challenging...what?You tell me. I couldn't believe it.
    I feel so sorry for all of the hard working fans and players ie. L. Tomlinson who was obviously disgusted. It's heartbreaking to see such a good team go down the way S.D. did today. But what's really depressing is that nothing will change until Spanos (ultimate LOSER) sells the team.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Another new poster with a view on the Bolts. Another multi, or born again fan here to tell us what we should all know.

So which is it? Are you a multi of a user without the balls to post this under their real signon, or are you a 'fan' who just decide to join today and tell us all what is wrong with the team?

3. cwemde1

cwemde1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a Charger fan. I lived in San Diego for a number of years and even went to a few games here and there. Yes I did join this forum today to vent my anger. It was that or ...God knows. I have always been critical of Schottenheimer. He has been a crappy coach for many years (Kansas City Chiefs). He is not progressive in any way- a simpleton at best. Just look at him...he even looks stupid.
    As far as your comment of "having the balls..." and not posting under my real 'sign on'. Do you want my name and address? I didn't know that voicing my opinion over a football team was regarded as some sort of courageous act. You seem to be content and satisfied with the current situation...losing.

4. LTfan_21

LTfan_21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    u guys, it's ok if they lose!!!!!! they still have another chance. and marty schottenheimer(i don't know how to spell it) just needs to train da boys a little bit more.

5. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188
    Lol, its funny how people are so quick to use the term "Martyball" with absolutely no idea what the term means.

We could have thrown 75% of the time, lost, and I guarantee someone would have said we lost because of "Martyball" instead of a retarded game plan limiting LTs touches.

It should have never came down to a wasted timeout or a 54 yard FG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.