1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Scott and BR's Tailgate Through the Playoffs 2

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rexy2006, Jan 9, 2009.

1. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Scott and BR's Tailgate Through the Playoffs Vol. 2

[​IMG]

Join XX 1090 and Scott and BR this Friday, Jan. 9 from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. as we broadcast live from the House of POWDER Blues downtown for our Tailgate Through the Playoffs Vol. 2.

We'll be giving away tons of great prizes throughout the show and we may even send someone in the audience straight to Pittsburgh to watch the Chargers take on the Steelers!

6one9 will be performing throughout the show again to keep the party going. And Touchdown, San Diego's premiere sportswear store located in the Chula Vista Mall and Otay Mesa Mall, will be giving away some jerseys. We may even get the guys to sign a few!

Be sure to show up early... the line gets long! We'll open the doors at 5:45 a.m. and the party begins at 6 a.m.

Listen to XX 1090 all this week to find out how you can get a VIP pass to this week's tailgate through the playoffs, vol. 2!

From the details, it sounds pretty much the same as the last one the put on, the one I attended, except it starts at the azz-crack(6am) and goes until 9am.

I will probably not attend this one. I would have to get up REALLY early and I would have to play some seerious hooky.[​IMG]

2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Listening to it now!! :yes: :tup:

3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Interesting bet 'twixt the mayors; when the Steelers lose, that mayor hasta pose with a surfboard at onea the three rivers. That's gonna be a cold sum***** :yes:

Can't recall what hizzoner the mayor Sanders hasta do in the unlikely event...aw, who cares :icon_tease:

4. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Linky

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    The Chicken is in the house!!

[​IMG]

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    hizzoner the Mayor is in the house and the fans are chanting "STADIUM...STADIUM"

Sanders jes said, "...I'm sure something will be worked out!!"

GO CHARGERS!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]