1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

SD/CHI at Michael's Pub in Vegas

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Sydalish, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    SO, I'll be in Vegas that weekend and it looks like Sally and Ivan from Bult Bunker will be making a trip out too. No matter what I plan to go to Michael's to watch the Chargers/Bears game - If anyone else is in sin city that weekend and wants to join the more the merrier :D

I've never had to opportunity to check out Las Vegas' very own Chargers bar - for those who have gone before, is it usually pretty busy on game day?

2. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Believe it or not, there's a lot of Chargers fans in Vegas. Some of the hard-core Las Vegas people even make it to our tailgate in M-4 on a regular basis, including Vegas Rick the owner of the bar. It won't be as packed as the recent Bolts/Bwoncos game when Bolt Pride took over the place over the weekend for their tenth annual road trip, but if you wear your Bolts gear or jersey, your first drink is on the house! Just ask for Rick and tell him I said hello. Expect a lot of Bolts fans there, no matter what.

3. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Awesome - thanks sir. Jersey will definitely be packed and I'll be sure to pass on your hello :)

4. Boltage Bimbo

Boltage Bimbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Our room is reserved and we are looking forward to it. Anyone else who would like to join us is more than welcome. Let us know if you'll be there so we can all get our party on. :)

5. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Cant wait! :D

6. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    I went a couple years ago for a KC road game. Bar was packed with Bolt fans and it was a lot of fun.

Have a great time!