1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

SDUT: Steeg troubled by Dallas fans

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 13, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    I commented on this issue on my latest podcast http://bolttalk.com/?p=593. Bolt fans, we need to make Qualcomm OUR house! We went 12-4 last year, made the playoffs, and we still can't keep fans of visiting teams out of our stadium! That's pathetic. :x

2. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313
    The Dolphins have the same problem when we play the jets

3. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I couldn't agree more! I'm lucky that where I sit I'm pretty much surrounded by Chargers season ticket holders like myself but everywhere else I looked, there were a lot of Dallas fans. And you gotta hand it to them, because they come out to support their team. We need to be the same way especially in OUR HOUSE!!! We need to stop being lazy and sitting on our butts just SAYING we're fans; we need to prove it! We need to stop being greedy selling our seats to the opposition! The last time I checked, the Q was in San Diego and they're called the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS! HELL-LLO!!!!
    :explode: