1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Seaon over as it started. Fire Norv trade Rivers/Weddle. NO MORE JUMP BALL/RB passes its tapped out!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    Tim Tebow wins 1st start 1-0. I wanted Tebow for us. Trade Rivers. How many games has he lost for us by fumbling or throwing picks. Rivers arm is too weak and he has no assets. He cannot run for 1st downs and throws into coverage and makes back dec. way too often not smart enough for me. Too many our fans don't understand his flaws. Even things like tipped balls at los can be avoided by great QB's.

Weddle too small too slow. I'd fire the whole staff TBH, maybe save our DB backs coach. Our D wasn't even ready when the ball was snapped what do u know. Unprepared the modo of our season's sad story.

Listen to me and you would be wise people. :cool:

Time to move on from this jump ball, gimmicks to our RB's trash that even the Raiders figured out.

2. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Get off this forum!!! Trade rivers for tebow?

[​IMG]

3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Keep Rivers, Gates, VJ and Mathews/Tolbert get rid of everyone else

4. CraziFuzzy

CraziFuzzy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    That is completely ridiculous. Even the games we've lost, Rivers, and the current offense, have performed top in the league. You really can't put ANY blame on the 'Jump Ball'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.