1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

season ticket holder

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Oct 23, 2007.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    "If" we do end up playing in AZ what happend withs the seating situation since it is a different situation at the U of Phonex staduim :icon_shrug:

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,637
    Last time this happened, it was a "free" game first come first serve for seats. Special consideration was given to Charger season ticket holders. If you were a season ticket holder and didn't go to the game, you got the choice between a credit toward the next season's tickets or your money back for that game.

3. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    hmm interesting... anyone want to take me to the game on Sunday? I sold my tix for this game.

4. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    That's good to know. I bought megold's seats for this game, so I guess I'll contact him to see if he wants them back to try to work a refund.:unsure:

5. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

haha GL :icon_rofl: Well hes a nice guy, but I would never give your deniro back