1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

season ticket holder

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Oct 23, 2007.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    "If" we do end up playing in AZ what happend withs the seating situation since it is a different situation at the U of Phonex staduim :icon_shrug:

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Last time this happened, it was a "free" game first come first serve for seats. Special consideration was given to Charger season ticket holders. If you were a season ticket holder and didn't go to the game, you got the choice between a credit toward the next season's tickets or your money back for that game.

3. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    hmm interesting... anyone want to take me to the game on Sunday? I sold my tix for this game.

4. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    That's good to know. I bought megold's seats for this game, so I guess I'll contact him to see if he wants them back to try to work a refund.:unsure:

5. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

haha GL :icon_rofl: Well hes a nice guy, but I would never give your deniro back