1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Season ticket payments

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDRaiderH8er, Feb 20, 2011.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    How many renewed their seats?

I tried making a payment on Chargers.com Friday night, but the way they had things setup, it would not let me make a payment.

All I wanted to do was make one payment. I did not want to set up a payment plan where they took the money out of my account like I have always done. I just wanted to make one single payment the amount that was due on the 18th. They had a line where I had to agree to let them take the entire amount in one payment.

I guess I will miss out on that sweepstakes they have going.

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    I renewed mine, and was able to do the payment plan. It is a little confusing, as you don't see the first payment plan option until the very end.

3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,737
    I went to the ticket office, didn't have my paperwork, and I was still able to get my payment processed. It's great that you can stretch your payments over 4 installments, instead of 3 like they had done in the past.

Pointy

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    I reluctantly paid my last night. Did the payments and yeah, it was a bit confusing like CBF said.

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Have to think that's a Ticketmonster thing. They never make it easy.

6. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I have always done the payment plan. This year if they have a lock out, I am not going to renew.

I would stop all payments, and will tell them I want the money that I have all ready paid, back.

Thats why I only wanted to do one payment online.

7. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I tried to Pay online but it was too confusing to say the least, so I went to the Q's Office like Pointy did and paid just the minimum and that was good. I paid at close of Business at the Q's office on Friday as well.

The online payment systems there are needs to be much easier to purchase Tickets in multiple type of options. This is if a person wants to pay in full or if they want to pay the minimum, without it being so confusing.

8. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I just love seeing the helpful hint that if you don't pony up by the February deadline that your seats available to anyone. The wording is more subtle, but the message is the same. I am using the payment plan...again and they do hide it until the last moment.

Anyway...I'm in for 2011.....I hope the NFL is!