1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by bucnasty, Apr 15, 2008.

1. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Its been 3 weeks since I got an email from the Chargers to expect my seat offering soon.

For those of you that have been through this process, how likely is it that I'll get offered good seats? Is it worth passing up the first offered seats if they aren't ideal?

Once you are a season ticket holder, is there any way to upgrade if better seats become available?

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    You're probably gonna get offered some weak seats, but take them. It's the only way you're gonna have a shot (which right now is minimal) at upgrading.

With the demand as high as it is, if you want season tix, take what you can get.

3. henryqjr2001

henryqjr2001 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    I started on the end zone 3 years ago. Now I am up to V10. Got upgraded this season. So get what you can!:bolt:

4. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing more games this year.

5. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    I got the same email and was wondering the exact same thing, so I decided just to check my account at chargers.com, and the offer was in there, so you might want to log in to your account and check if there is an offer in there, dont wait for the email, apparently they dont send one, just a heads up!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Thanks for the heads up - I checked my account and they are in there! The invoice date was yesterday, so maybe the email will show up soon.

7. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Whoa whoa whoa... Since you brought this up I decided to look up my tix on the Chargers account to see if they offered me new seats. I never got **** in the mail and they switched my seats! To tell you the truth I dont know which seats are better but can someone let me know what they think. My "new" seats are v39 Row 12( 20ish yard line) Chargers side. Anyone familiar with this seating? My old seats were v6 50 yardline row 16 second to the last row in the staduim (non uppper view) Visitor side.

Ant isnt this where you sit?

I like my other seats better but my new ones have shade. I think I will call up tomorrow and see wtf is going on.