1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Seau still loves us, and LT too.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sickswonnyne, Sep 15, 2007.

1. sickswonnyne

sickswonnyne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20070915-9999-1s15charger1.html

This may not be news to anyone, but I thought it was an interesting read on one of my favorite Chargers of all time (my favorite from pre-John Butler/ AJ years). At least one Patriot player has classy things to say, even though he may not be known as a classy guy overall.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    Seau one of the Chargers all time greats :flag:

too bad he plays for Belicheat and the patricheats

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I hope Seau gets put on his *** tomorrow.

4. dmercado70

dmercado70 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    i will also admire his acomplishments on any other day but when you are on a team who we are going to hunt down .. its best that he knows when to duck !!!
    :icon_party:

===================================================
    the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. LTisCool

LTisCool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    I like Seau a lot - his son Jake went to my sisters school so I got his autograph like 4 times.

It's a damn shame that he's playing for those *******s.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    I love Seau
    tomorrow I'll hate him, for the rest of the season I'll hate him because he plays for a competitor and after teh season i'll love him again

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
  8. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    No need. Junior can't harm the Chargers.

He had some great playing days..always the frustrated running back, but the best he could muster against the Jets last week was calling a first half time-out when the Patriots were out of time-outs.:icon_shrug:

Don't be too hard on him. He enjoys the game. He gets to see them without buying tickets. He gets to wear a uni and walk the sidelines, talk trash with all the other players, make some decent money, eat great seafood, and he is probably a pretty good locker room guy and inspiration. He can't hold back the kind of fire power you guys will run against him.

9. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    :icon_eek:

10. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715

Cosign:bolt:

11. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    It's kind of like the Patsies are the dude who's dating your ex wife.

12. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Fawk Seau, I never liked the guy anyway and his establishment Seau's sucked as well. Dude was a penalty looking for a place to happen.:bolt:

13. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Stan the Man, Coach Ross, & Junior are the reasons I'm a Chargers fan today. I love the way Junior played & I'll always pull for him - except today. Today he needs to be put down along with the bunch of classless clowns he currently calls teammates.

Lo, Junior is all yours today! :tup:

Hey, where the heck is Lo's number??? :icon_shrug:

14. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I'm watching the Patriots local TV show here in Boston right now and they are doing a profile of Jr. Seau.

15. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Where are you staying in Boston?

16. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I bet they do not talk about him getting drunk and wiping out a bunch of cars while he was fuc-king the babysitter (while spending quality time with his kid at 3AM drunk off his ***) nor the fact he lost his restauraunt to his wife in the divorce settlement because Junior gave his wife the clap. :yes: :abq2:

17. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Word.

Junior Seau is a two-faced A-hole, who thinks he deserves to be treated above "normal" people because he plays in the NFL.

Fk him, we will run over his *** tonight.

18. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Was him doing commercials for the Seau's Restaurant part of the divorce settlement? I saw his commercial toting his (actually, now, her) restaurant over the past several weeks, ever since football season started up.

19. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Man, I sure have been out of the loop up here in Oregon.........I guess that's what I get for living in a place I can afford. Crap, I still wear my old #55 jersey on game days, and my T-shirt from Seau's that I bought when I was there back in '00.

I'm disappointed......but then, I suppose moving to the East Coast and playing for the Cheatriots can do that to a man. ****.

20. IgorUnchained

IgorUnchained BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    Junior Seau was a great player for this team and did/does alot for the San Diego community.
    Cmon...like you guys have never gotten drunk, wrecked a car, or given a woman an STD? Shoot...I call that "Friday".

BTW...Junior "The Graduate" Seau just led the Pats in tackles tonight while Wilhelm has officially missed more time than Donnie ever did at ILB for this team.

21. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    LOL..Wilhelm missed most of this game and thats it. He played last week the whole game. and preseason doesnt count.
    Donnie on the other hand missed a lot of time at the start last year...or was it the year before......... because he cut his leg at home. He has missed plenty of games in the past.

I think Wilhelm can get a pass. Its just that Dobbins missed some tackles that he shouldnt have.