1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

see you all at the game sunday

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Dec 8, 2006.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    see you all at the game sunday ive been fiending for some carne asada from the house that fouts built cant wait for football shiat what am i goin to do when football seasons ove im gettin worse and worse every year well im goin to bed i need to get up early for my flight to the 619 tommorrow it will be a long day but i see the light at the end of the tunnel thanks again everyone for everything,,cant wait for lobster tacos,i bleed blue and gold

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Welcome !!!

It was cool to have BFISA, The Champ and now you as the Winners of the "Leave No Chargers Fan behind" contest attending a very very special season here in San Diego.

Chicken and Carne asada and salsa and chopped cabbage and shredded cheese all rolled into a tortilla and your favorite beverage at hand all in the Temple built by our forefathers and from a time before time.....................it is time to get it on !!!

3. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +453
    Bro they do it right out there have fun man and dont eat to much carne I know I did!

4. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,247
    So that smell WAS you!:icon_evil:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,056
    I'll be there too; studying sucks!

6. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Yes it does.

I spent 2 years on the Associate degree. Another 2 years on dual Bachelors degrees and another 2 years on the Masters degree. The cool part is I was done by the time I was 24 and even took a few months off to go to the beach and troll for strange. :icon_mrgreen:

Hang in there because it opens some really cool doors for employment. :icon_toast:

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,056
    i know; i acutally have a final for civil procedure the day after the denver game, but i wouldn't miss this for anything

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I was the poorest SOB in college like most students but we always managed to find a way to get in cheap. Come hell, high water or beer money, we would sacrifice whatever to get in (except for our ***).

9. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,787
    I'll be there to party with you asshats.

10. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,320

:icon_toast: :icon_toast:

11. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205

Might wanna get that looked at:icon_eek: :icon_rofl: :icon_party: enjoy the game bro for sure!!!

12. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Cool. I have 5 pounds of chicken and 5 pounds of carne waiting to be picked up in a few hours.

Fuc the Broncos. :bolt:

13. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Ant. If I learned anything in college, I'll never forget the advice of one professor... He told us to be ready to take any test or final 4 days before the test. I started doing this and once I became successful at it, I used the next three days to "sharpen up" if I felt there were any weak areas. I went into tests more relaxed and with a lot more confidence. There was an improvement in my test scores and grades.

14. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Have fun, Marc, they'll treat'cha like royalty!!:icon_toast:

15. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    dang megold, I'm sorry i'm not making this one. Was graet getting to meet champ at the faiders game. Have a great time Bro.:icon_toast:

16. Kinch

Kinch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I'll be there thanks to RaydaHaydah, good looking out!

17. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    This turtle will be there bright and early at 8:00 AM sharp when the gates open. I will be hobbling my happy A$$ up to F3 and G3 ready to partake in Hedonistics Bolt style.:icon_toast: :icon_party: :bolt:

Time to party on guys and gals.:icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_bow: :thumbup: :rockout: