1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

see you all at the game sunday

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Dec 8, 2006.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    see you all at the game sunday ive been fiending for some carne asada from the house that fouts built cant wait for football shiat what am i goin to do when football seasons ove im gettin worse and worse every year well im goin to bed i need to get up early for my flight to the 619 tommorrow it will be a long day but i see the light at the end of the tunnel thanks again everyone for everything,,cant wait for lobster tacos,i bleed blue and gold

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Welcome !!!

It was cool to have BFISA, The Champ and now you as the Winners of the "Leave No Chargers Fan behind" contest attending a very very special season here in San Diego.

Chicken and Carne asada and salsa and chopped cabbage and shredded cheese all rolled into a tortilla and your favorite beverage at hand all in the Temple built by our forefathers and from a time before time.....................it is time to get it on !!!

3. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +422
    Bro they do it right out there have fun man and dont eat to much carne I know I did!

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,845
    So that smell WAS you!:icon_evil:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,882
    I'll be there too; studying sucks!

6. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Yes it does.

I spent 2 years on the Associate degree. Another 2 years on dual Bachelors degrees and another 2 years on the Masters degree. The cool part is I was done by the time I was 24 and even took a few months off to go to the beach and troll for strange. :icon_mrgreen:

Hang in there because it opens some really cool doors for employment. :icon_toast:

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,882
    i know; i acutally have a final for civil procedure the day after the denver game, but i wouldn't miss this for anything

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I was the poorest SOB in college like most students but we always managed to find a way to get in cheap. Come hell, high water or beer money, we would sacrifice whatever to get in (except for our ***).

9. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    I'll be there to party with you asshats.

10. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,057

:icon_toast: :icon_toast:

11. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205

Might wanna get that looked at:icon_eek: :icon_rofl: :icon_party: enjoy the game bro for sure!!!

12. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Cool. I have 5 pounds of chicken and 5 pounds of carne waiting to be picked up in a few hours.

Fuc the Broncos. :bolt:

13. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Ant. If I learned anything in college, I'll never forget the advice of one professor... He told us to be ready to take any test or final 4 days before the test. I started doing this and once I became successful at it, I used the next three days to "sharpen up" if I felt there were any weak areas. I went into tests more relaxed and with a lot more confidence. There was an improvement in my test scores and grades.

14. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Have fun, Marc, they'll treat'cha like royalty!!:icon_toast:

15. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    dang megold, I'm sorry i'm not making this one. Was graet getting to meet champ at the faiders game. Have a great time Bro.:icon_toast:

16. Kinch

Kinch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I'll be there thanks to RaydaHaydah, good looking out!

17. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    This turtle will be there bright and early at 8:00 AM sharp when the gates open. I will be hobbling my happy A$$ up to F3 and G3 ready to partake in Hedonistics Bolt style.:icon_toast: :icon_party: :bolt:

Time to party on guys and gals.:icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_bow: :thumbup: :rockout: