1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Seriously?? To the posters on here saying Kaeding should die

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 14fouts, Jan 17, 2010.

1. 14fouts

14fouts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Im just as upset as the next charger fan at Kaeding, but come on to say the guy deserves to die or u want him dead. Thats just ridiculous and embarrassing to other chargers fan. Come on show a lil class- the guys only human like the rest of us. Hes not perfect and I guarantee you noone feels worse right now than him. Lets show some class when we win as well as when we lose.

2. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Kaeding is the easy one to blame for this loss. This loss was a team effort. :yes:

I'm more pissed at Cromartie than I am at Nate.

3. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Nate saved his life from the mafia goons by missing those kicks. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

4. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +54
    I agree, but there is only one poster saying this kind of stuff, it's not like there are a lot of people saying this.

But that one guy needs to get banned quickly. He's trying to make every topic about Kaeding and he's saying the stupidest stuff.

5. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

Yep. He's a troll, best to ignore him.

6. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    he's had a say in all the upsets involving us where hes put on the spot:

wildcard against the goddamn jets -- miss, jets upset the bolts

divisional against the goddamn pats -- miss, pats upset bolts

wildcard against the colts -- MAKE, bolts upset colts

divisional against the goddamn jets -- misses BAD, jets upset the bolts.

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Nate screwed up very bad but we still should have scored more than 2 touchdowns. No Excuses!!!

8. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    I honestly wish someone would shoot him in the knee or maybe just take a bat to the knee, so we never have to see this joke attempt another kick at the Q again

9. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Trade him for whatever you can get. Although watch him become ****ing clutch with someone else. That would really piss me off. :icon_evil:

Either that or get some dude off the streets for playoff games (if this hasn't ruined him).

10. IFiredCHart

IFiredCHart Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    I am an Astros fan who had to deal with Brad Lidge. Sadly, I knew that he was done in an Astros uniform, and I was not pained to see him win a WS with the Phillies simply because I knew that he was unable to pitch wearing our colors.

Oh well, at least we received a good CF for him. :flag: But the point remains that Kaeding must go.

11. BoltzRule

Ratings:
    +155
    Pujols ruined him.

I wouldn't be upset if AJ let Kaeding go that's for sure. ****er did his best Wade Richey impersonation.

12. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Kaeding could be our Vanderjagt. We cut him and win in 2011. God, it sucks writing next year as the date for the Superbowl. I was gonna go to Miami had the bolts won just two more. :(

13. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Seeing the title of this thread actually made me pause for a moment...then I read through what that clown Blacklight was writing and just shook my head.

While I am shocked and saddened (as are we all) by Nate's inability to produce in the playoffs, wishing ill toward him is just outrageous. But I do think the damage is done and he may need to consider going elsewhere.

Just to remove confusion, I changed my tagline this morning from "Nate Kaeding is Dead to Me!" to "Picking Up the Pieces...AGAIN!" so I would not be mistakenly lumped in with this loon :tup:

That is all...

14. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,554
    Well the thread is stupid, I've been around since minutes after the loss and havn't seen anyone 'wish death' on Nate Kaeding.

I think we'd all like to see him cut or traded though. LACES OUT DAN!!! LACES OUT DAN!!!!

15. BoltFanDC

Ratings:
    +329
    Scan Blacklight's posts, dude's seriously off his meds...

16. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    He's damaged goods. Cut him.

17. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I don't want Nate to die, that's just stupid. But I don't want him on this team anymore. I've HAD it with his choking away crucial kicks in the playoffs man. Problem is, who do we get if we cut his arse?

18. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    blacklight is now banned. Infractions and bannings will be handed out to those advocating harming a player or anyone else for that matter.

Please report any posts that advocate violence.

19. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Thank God. Brady is safe for another season.

20. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Die? Absolutely not and people who say that should be ashamed of themselves

People who say he should GTFO? Agreed whole heartedly

21. BoltFanDC

Ratings:
    +329
    I think that was the whole idea... :lol:

22. RiversRules

RiversRules BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22

That's right! I am not even upset at Nate. In fact, my first thoughts after the game amidst all the disappointment was for him. Can anyone here imagine what he is going through? Don't you think he knows that this will probably be his legacy? Forget anything else that he has ever done, in the end, this is what made the biggest impact because it involved a playoff game. And it wasn't the first. I think it is a little unfair to pin ALL the blame on him anyway, in truth there were some mistakes made and it was a team effort. If there had been a few more key plays by everyone else, it wouldn't have come down to field goals anyway. Doesn't Norv have any responsibilty here too? I think this pattern should have been seen way before we even got to this game. The second half to me looked like a completely different team than was on the field in the first half. All said, Nate obviously feels too much pressure in these post season games and I think it should be obvious, we gotta hope, to A.J and anybody else that matters. Nate is human, give him a break!!!!! I can't say I haven't messed up stuff in my life a time or two and let others down, can any of you?

23. BoltzRule

Ratings:
    +155
    I don't expect Nate to be perfect, but to miss all 3 and not have any of them be even close, plus you add missed playoff kicks as well. There's just something about the playoffs, maybe he can't handle the pressure or loses confidence, whatever it is it hurts the team. I don't hate the guy, I feel bad for him, but he needs to go, or at least bring in a kicker for the playoffs.

Just 1 kick, that's all he had to make to save himself and he couldn't do it, you could tell he had no confidence on the 3rd FG.

24. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +91
    The bottom line is...this team should not be relying on a kicker to win games in the playoffs!!

Score some F'ing touchdowns...or maybe stop some on defence when you absolutely need to!!:no:

• Like Like x 1
  25. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    3 missed field goals, 2 intereceptions, 4 fumbles, too many dropped passes, too many missed assignments, and 10 penalties that added up to 80 yards.

I can't wholeheartedly say it's nate's fault. now that im not as mad, it's definitely not his fault. he could have helped us win, yes, but when you have 9 turnovers like that, there's more than one person to blame. we came into this game very prepared, defense did very well save for the long td run. if you think im full of ****, we gave up 17 points, thats nothing more than what we've given up all season, hell the redskins put up more than that on us. offense just never got it going. i was sitting in my seat saying, ok when's this train gunna leave the station? but as the game rolled along... it just never happened. i refuse to say we got beat because we beat ourselves. that's what we've said all season. nobody beat us, we simply beat ourselves.

26. BoltzRule

Ratings:
    +155
    That's how the Patriots won their SB's. 20 points isn't something to scoff at. Sure it would have been nice to put up 28, but we weren't playing the Lions defense.

27. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    just like in the movie "Replacements"...?

28. ColdBlooded

ColdBlooded BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +19
    Nate got paid for those misses.

29. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Atleast someone else sees it

30. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117

If anyone was on the take, it would be Cromartie trying to not make plays :yes: