1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Shane Olivea's Injury

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by chargerlipz, Sep 22, 2007.

1. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Why is Adalius Thomas not being fined for obviously intending to hurt Olivea? Is it just me or doesn't it seem like it was pretty blatant? I know it wasn't a big hit, but Olivea was in an ackward position and Adalius Thomas just bulls him over and clearly keeps pushing him. That kind of pissed me off.

Anyway, if he has already been fined, then you can disregard this thread cause I just missed it.

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    No, he wasn't fined, but the Broncos got compensated a third round pick for it. Go figure. :icon_shrug:

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Nope he wasn't fined.

But, Cooper got fined $5000 for barely love tapping the fair haired gay model, Tom Brady.

4. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135

In retrospect, I bet he is wishing he had really pummeled the guy, gotten his money's worth. Yaknow?

5. swishbish33

swishbish33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7

I bet he is absolutely adored within the gay community. He just gives off the "Sure, I'd love to go shoe shopping" vibe.