1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Shaun Phillips' Birthday Cake is Amazing

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, May 23, 2010.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is the greatest birthday cake I've ever seen, and so functional! It can be carried around from party to party easily in it's Louis Vuitton carrying case (which I hope is also edible), and the stacks of SP-money make it so nobody has to do any cutting.

(HT: Gorditoe, who was sent along these pictures with word that he thought the cake was chocolate. Since he never got back to me on the cake's flavor, I'm going to imagine he's still eating one of those giant stacks.)

By the way, if you're not following Shaun's Twitter you're missing out on some gems....like pictures from tonight's bikini pillow fight (seemingly held on top of a mattress floating on a pool). I implore you to go follow him now so you don't miss any future fun.

2. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    :icon_huh:

egotistical much anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  4. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    I guess he wanted a sack but he has forgot what it looks like! :icon_rofl:

5. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    I actually ended up going to his party at Hard Rock last week, not knowing it was his bday too (mine was in the middle of the week and celebrated that day too), Pretty crazy party, didnt get to see the cake though. Did see many of the players though, and i will say that Buster davis and Naanee are alot bigger than i though, and are actually around the same size. Oh and Larry English is the scariest looking person ive ever seen, i would seriously **** myself if he ever even look at me the wrong way.

Oh and BTW, jamal Williams is one fat, large man

6. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    nope. twitter sucks

7. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +349
    Here's a nice gem... :icon_eek::tdown:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/may/24/landis-case-raises-question-whistle-blower-or/

8. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Following Shaun Phillips on twitter is like following a 14 year old around and recording his thoughts while he has A.D.D.

Dude says some of the dumbest things.....but that cake is pretty cool. I will admit that! The bikini pics might be cool too but after that, it is pure nonsense as usual.

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    i'm not talking so much about tweeting as the content of the tweet with the cake showing big bucks with his face on it.

10. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    l o l