1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Shawne Can Thank Titans For LCL Tear

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20080828-9999-1s28chchart.html

...This is just old news but the 2nd tear, the LCL, definitely came from the cheap shot Titans. Whether Fisher actually ordered the hit doesn't matter. Those bastards need to be paid back. Or maybe karma will just take it's rightful place and deal them a good case of "what goes around, comes around". :icon_evil:

2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    We know that's the game in which he was injured. But I really wish we wouldn't give the titans credit/blame for this injury. Because I'm sure it only makes them feel GOOD. And **** that. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Don't sarcastically thank the Titans for tearing his LCL, thank them genuinely for the inspiration that injured Merriman is going to bring on the field.

• Like Like x 1
  3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    ALA DAN FOUTS!!!!

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I agree in part, but I don't think there's a problem with telling Titans fans that they root for player and a coach that believe in the cheap shot or letting them know karma is coming their way.

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    If we see them in the playoffs I hope that, since Merrriman has decided to play, that he is still active.

• Like Like x 1
  6. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    The Titans were complaining AGAIN last week that the Falcons were a dirty team.

They can suck my F'n balls.

7. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    What do you expect from a team who's moral compass is Albert Haynesworth. I used to have a lot of respect for Fisher and what he did with that team over the years, but really, in the last few, he's really let that team fall apart and look filthy. I'd expect nothing less than for them to pull a Nancy Kerrigan style hit right on the field next time we see them.

8. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Yeah, they're probably complaining the Falcons were dirtier then they were! :icon_evil:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Upon seeing all of the attention Chad the athlete formerly known as Johnson has officially got his name changed to Chad Ocho Cinco.

10. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    dirtiest team out there right now IMO:tdown:

11. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Remember this?

12. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    We got sufficient 'revenge' against the titans by sweeping them, idk if it was 'cheap or not' and frankly that's a last year issue. I'm more concerned about the cheap play of the Pats and Donks and Raiders

• Like Like x 1