1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sherman goes "Gangsta".

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerMike, Jan 20, 2014.

1. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,582
    Amazing that Crabtree did all that without ever being provoked!:eek: It's like nothing short of slapping Ghandi!:p

Haha I can't speak for everyone, but I think they're both clowns, and Sherman is just the better player. And if the chance arose I wouldn't mind seeing either in a Charger uni before they call it a career, especially Sherman.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,170
    Anyone question why so many people lable
    sour grapes much Billy boy?

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,357
    I'm not quite as cynical as you are in regards to Sherman. I think alot of Sherman's act is contrived, but I don't think it's so much about self-promotion as it is Sherman feeding off that emotion. You see that with alot of great players. Jordan was that way. Some players thrive on confrontation. They play their best when they feel they are being doubted, slighted or disliked. So Sherman casts himself as the villain not so much to promote himself as to feed off the negative reactions he knows he'll get from opposing players and fans. He's like Emperor Palpatine, the more anger and hate is directed toward him, the stronger he becomes.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    Why do all these folks want to rein in on Sherm's parade? could it be jealousy? Hate? Envy? .. This kid loves life and does everything he can to be the best at what he's doing at the time. I'd take an all Sherm team in a heartbeat, I hope Wright is taking notes.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    Not sure if this was posted, but here's a clip of what Sherman said to Crabtree after the game (he was mic'd up).

I was defending Sherman before, but deep down I thought he was trying to troll Crabtree and be a dick at the end. This video shows otherwise. I think Sherman was completely genuine in just trying to say "good game" to Crabtree. Maybe the timing wasn't perfect, but Crabtree shouldn't have been such a sore loser.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Just watched this on SoundFX and Crabtree was showing his diva side. Surprisingly, Sherman didn't do that much talking during the game. I thought we were going to hear more than what we did. NFL Turning point usually shows more of the mic'd up stuff and that airs tomorrow. Guess we'll see if there was more/less out of Sherman during the game.

7. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    It's a great line, but I liked it better when Lincoln said it.

8. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings:
    +61

So the evidence shows Crabtree is an ***. Where's the proof of Sherman's **** talking to provoke him?

9. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,170
    They have history and neither seem to like the other... I say they are both arse openings and call it even... ;)

10. BrecksOnlyBoltzFan

BrecksOnlyBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +32
  11. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    Okay, I finally saw the "rant…"

Really? This was a made into a big deal? The guy was jacked-up…got a little excited…no big deal at all...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2