1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Shoot NFL Action From the Sidelines

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by dferry, Oct 4, 2006.

1. dferry

dferry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Imagine being on the sidelines during a Giants or Jets game and having the opportunity to shoot the photos that you see end up on the sports pages of your daily newspaper. Canon is giving fans the opportunity to capture every bone-crushing hit, game-saving tackle and goal line stretch for the end zone by entering Canon’s “Shoot Like a Pro™” Sweepstakes.

Football fans can log onto their team’s official website where throughout the season eight winners will be drawn at random for the grand prize: sideline access during an NFL game to shoot side-by-side with a professional sports photographer, game tickets, post game access to the press conference, a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi camera kit and a pair of Canon 10x30 Image Stabilizer Binoculars.

Outside of the Chargers - fans of the Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Miami Dolphins, New York Giants, New York Jets, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks and Washington Redskins can also attempt to “Shoot Like a Pro™,” Each team will host a winner at each of their eight home games throughout the NFL season.

2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455

Yep, I've entered the contest multiple times. I really want one of thos Canon Digital Rebel cameras. Would love to be able to get solid action photos. My old Casio just isnt up to the challenge. Hell even my 2 year old is too fast for my Casio.:unsure: