1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Should I have bet on the Bolts to win the Superbowl?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RandyJR, Sep 20, 2012.

1. RandyJR

RandyJR BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago and didnt pull the trigger. I guess my 20 dollars is worth more to me now but it sure wouldve been fun to have some hope... By the way, I STILL GOT HOPE!!

2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515
    What was it, 25-1 or 20-1 at the time?

3. RandyJR

RandyJR BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    It was 30-1 actually.. I was there the week of the second preseason game so the Mathews injury had an impact because their original odds which were 25-1 like you were saying.. I bet midseason theyll be around 15-1 ;)

4. RandyJR

RandyJR BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    After yesterday, I dont regret my decision as much to "not bet".... Not to say I dont think they can win the superbowl but after a showing like that?

Atlanta played a great game and controlled the tempo the entire game.. Theyre a good team so kudos to them.