1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Show of hands...

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Dublin Bolt, Nov 19, 2008.

?

Are you on the bandwagon still or not?........

Poll closed Nov 21, 2008.
  1. I believe the Chargers will win the West

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. I've given up on 08, roll on 09, no chance we win the West

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,867
    I've felt the same way the past two seasons in regards to the Broncos.

Only, the Chargers actually earned their way into the playoffs those two years by actually being a good team, not because everyone else in the division sucked.

But enjoy getting **** on by whomever's lucky enough to meet Denver in the WC round before you join us the following week watching your team sit at home.

2. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,867
    When you go to a division rival's board and ask a snotty question like "What do you guys think your chances are now?" followed by a reminder that we'll be "shooting for next year" after that team just lost 3 games in a row and your team has all but clinched the division by not sucking quite as much as the rest of the division you're not going to receive much hospitality.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,594
    i never left the wagon but i don't know if we can make it to the playoffs or not

4. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I lost my key to the lock of my seat on this wagon we all are on a long time ago. Even though we might not make the playoffs I am still going to be a bleeding Blue and gold fool of a fan of the San Diego Chargers.