1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Jul 12, 2007
    So I am walking out of my friend's sports bar here in Big Bear yesterday after the Patriots-Ravens game and pass a dude walking in who looks real familiar. I think it's who I think it is, I almost say something, but for some reason I just keep walking. Later I get a phone call from a friend telling me "dude, right after you left Shaun Phillips came in."
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Oct 28, 2009
    Liar........ If you weren't at Stingaree it couldn't have be him....... #imjustsaying ;)

3. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2007

Sorry Blew, but on closer inspection, it does appear that TOG does in fact frequent Clubs other than Stingaree (hey, I was shocked myself)

I found this one particulary interesting .............

This picture is from the "JET" nightclub in Vegas and the caption that accompanied it is even more baffling.

"Stephen Cooper, friend and Shaun Phillips at JET Nightclub" :rolleyes:

Friend ?.......Can't say I blame Wall for hiding his identity though, would you want to be seen out in a public place with a guy who wears a wifebeater and a gaudy Prince Planet necklace ? :D