1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Simplicity is the answer

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by gonzokrb, Oct 16, 2012.

1. gonzokrb

gonzokrb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44
    AGONY!
    The only word I can use at this time. I have said this from the first day Norv was hired as the Head Coach. AJ and Norv & (ownership) are the reason we are continually tanking games and the last few seasons. Name the last first round draft pick on OL. The only quality lineman we have is Hardwick. Our Tackles are turnstiles and our guards can't get out of their own way. Norv will not abondand the pass and that is our kyrptonite. Phillip doesn't possess the abilitie to scramble so he is basically a sitting duck for the pass rush. Phillip can't stop pressing thereby throwing INT's and the 6 point fumble. The only solution I can see is to get rid of AJ, Norv, and blow the team up. We have some talent but also some dead weight. I handled the 1 - 15 season better because we had little talent but fought our A** off!