1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Single game tickets

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by PanchoX1, May 29, 2013.

1. PanchoX1

PanchoX1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +55
    Anybody know why there are no single game tickets listed on chargers.com for the 9/29 game?

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Because you have to purchase them as part of a mini-pack that includes the pre-season game vs. Seattle, and regular season games vs. the Texans and Raiders. You can buy just single game tix for Texans, Colts, Bengals & Chiefs only.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. PanchoX1

PanchoX1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +55
    Wonder why they choose not to offer those games individually and only as part of a pack. Guess I could try to move my trip up to the beginning of September instead of the end and try to score tix to the game against the Texans.

4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Because Dallas and Oakland have fans that follow their teams. If those tickets were sold individually, Qualcomm would be overrun. This type of mini-pack forces those fans to help sell out other games by purchasing more tickets.

Not so sure it works out that way, but that's the thinking behind it. Now, as those games get closer you may see more more tickets become available for them. Plus with the mini-pack, you get better seats. The single game tickets on sale now for the Texans game kinda suck. Unless you get club level, you'll be in lower-view or view.

5. PanchoX1

PanchoX1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +55
    Yeah, kinda makes sense. Unfortunatly, the Houston game and the Indy game are monday night games and wouldn't work out with my schedule. I'll guess I'll just keep an eye out for some tix at a better price than what they are going for now. Thanks for the info!