1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sirius Radio at Chargers Camp today

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by asela, Aug 9, 2007.

1. asela

asela BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    TODAY ON SIRIUS NFL RADIO CH. 124 (8/9/07)

12 pm PT - Live from San Diego Chargers training camp w/ Adam Schein & Jim Miller

Anyone can also sign up for the 3 day free trial and listen to the show online today (so it appears):
    http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conten...=1174328309443

They'll replay the audio stream either 10pm or sometime around 12-1am, I think. If someone knows of a free place to upload the interview (mp3 file), I can try and upload it in a couple of days.

Thanks BoltAction for the reminder

2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I love Sirius!

Actually the Las Vegas ESPN Radio affiliate just became an official carrier of the Chargers games (used to broadcast raider games, yuk). A bunch of their broadcasters have been in SD all week interviewing players and analyzing training camp.

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Heard some of it. Heard Shamrock pimping Cletis Gordon again.
    Not sure why he likes him so much but at least he can also return kicks.