1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sirius reporting Pats interested in Pac

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Electric Chair, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Sirius NFL Radio is reporting that the Patriots have contacted Tennessee behind the scenes (whatever that means) about trading for Pac Man Jones. :icon_eek:

If the dude could stay out of trouble and away from strip clubs, this would be a HUGE signing for New England, and would more than make up for the loss of Asante Samuel. I don't like this one bit. :tdown:

2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I can't imagine the strip clubs in New England are all that great which doesn't help either.

3. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Not to worry. Does anyone in their right expect this *** wipe to behave himself for any length of time, especially in a zoo like New England is becoming?

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Actually, there are some good ones. I don't know about Boston but I stayed in Springfield, MA for about a month. It's about two hours south of Boston.
    Small little city but it has a great strip club called "Mardi Gras." If the ones in Boston are anything like this one... I'd say "they have great strip clubs!!"

I can say "I don't like this news either" BUT keep these things in mind...
    Most of Pac Man's team mates stated that they don't want him to return.
    What will the Patsies have to give up for him?
    Obviously the Titans don't want him but they're still in the driver's seat.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    I wouldn't put it past Bill Bellichek to send flyers to every strip club in New England telling them not to serve or do anything if Pacman walks in. I just think Pac and Randy Moss and Ellis Hobbs would make for a *****ing group to cause trouble :lol:

Still for all of the jokes, Pacman + a cornerback selected in the Pats spot would make their secondary alot better then it is currently with Bryant and Hobbs starting

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Seems like they're starting to use Raider analogy to build their team. Which is a hit or miss plan. That strategy either hits the nail right on the head or back fires in your face!!!

Only one or the other.

7. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Randy Moss acquisition = 18 wins/lots of offensive records and NO CHAMPIONSHIP.

Can't imagine mixing in a moronic DB is going to put them over the hump. But hey, go for it Bellychick. I'd love to watch the implosion again.:bolt:

8. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Which one of his teammates said they didn't want him??

They are growing tired of distractions brought on by him, but that guy, if he could ever get his head on straight, is 90% of Devin Hester in the return game with about 90% of Champ Bailey's cover skills. You'd be stupid to not want a player with that type of ability.

9. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    And that makes your team....what?

10. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Tired, LOL!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    That was last season when it was decided that he won't play in 07. I saw interviews with Titans players about this and Vince young was one of them.

12. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    titanfan24 , Vince Young figured it out and he only got a 6 on the wonderlick. What's your excuse?

13. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Pacman to the Patriots scares the **** out of me. He would add a game-breaking dimension to their special teams and solve their CB problems.

And he's still a young dude. This would suck.

14. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I dont think he could stay out of trouble.....

15. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Patriots keep playing russian roulette with these jackass players, eventually they are gonna get burned, bad.

I'm all for this move.

16. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    What ever happened to the "The Patriot Way" of bringing in good character guys? If it happens, it's a desperation move. They know that their old guys can't compete with the bolts. Their reign is over.

17. zatoichi

zatoichi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    I agree with the Thumper that the Pats are more of character team than a renegade one. Yes, that changed last year, but I don't think that Belichick will continue in that direction. There's a point when it changes the nature of the team. Belichick is a team and system guy; he's not into managing colorful personalities. Bottom line: Unless I see something more, I wouldn't spend much time worrying about Pacman going to the Pats.