1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

SI's NFL ultimate interleague draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by matilack, Apr 14, 2007.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,616
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/michael_silver/04/11/ultimate.mock.part1/index.html
    This subject has always intrigued me. But I think this guy is full of shiz

Check out the link, theres a lot more.

2. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    <TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #666 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=554 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=pick_a>30</TD><TD class=player_a>[​IMG]</TD><TD class=player_name_a>Torry Holt</TD><TD class=player_a>WR</TD></TR><TR><TD class=analysis_a colSpan=8>Certainly, A.J. Smith wants to take Philip Rivers. But there's that lingering foot injury ... and those shaky performances down the stretch last season ... and the desire for a dominant receiver in Norv Turner's offense. Norv lobbies for Holt, one of the great route-runners and pass-catchers of his era, and for the first time in years, maybe ever, Smith yields to his head </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,616
    Yeah I dont buy Tory Holt at 32yrs old.

4. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    :tdown: stupid article