1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So am I to believe.......

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LT-Express, Oct 24, 2011.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    That I am hearing all this blame on Norv Turner, and PR. But I have yet to hear ANYTHING about Cason being flat out abused over and over and over. I remember when everyone said to get Cromartie out of here and Cason was the man that I amongst others *cough buck* said that he wouldnt be what most thought he was.

This dude is horrible, and I think Gilchrist is already a better CB than Cason.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +271
    Cason played beyond terrible yesterday but before that meltdown he has been pretty solid for us... Gilchrist deffinatly has to get on the field though ever since Miami hes been a ghost... manusky gotta find a way to get our best guys on the field

3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Gilchrest got out phisicalled. At least he tried to cover him though and be physical at the line. I blame norv and manusky for that two. Clearly they should have put Jammer or Gilchrist on Buress.

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    You need to read more threads...

5. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Its just you and a few others left in the cult of norv who can defend this coaching monstrosity at this point.

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Hey N4L. If you cant keep up with the conversation, keep out of the conversation. Thanks.

7. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    [​IMG]

8. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    I hate Norv with a passion, and I find it disturbing how AWFUL he is after bye weeks. But this one isn't all on Norv. IMO (and as silly as it sounds) the refs probably cost us the football game. We could have easily won this one if just 2 or 3 of the 6 horrendous and inexcusably bad calls were made correctly.

Secondly this is on Manusky's soft defense getting pounded, and giving up countless slants with those 10+ yard cushions.

Of course, we scored ZERO points in the 2nd half, and Norv deserves his fair share of **** for that.

9. Eurobolt Mike

Eurobolt Mike BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    Cason was exposed from the get-go, a point noticed by one Coaching staff and not the other.

After the first touchdown it was obvious that Antoine needed some help.

He didn't get it.

Once again, our coaching staff came second in a two horse race.

10. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    We need to cleanse our coaching staff plain and simple. How do people not get this.
    Even if this is on the refs, we have played awful all year. Inexcusable.

11. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    I agree. 6 games in and we haven't played a single 4 quarter game yet. That goes on coaching, its the culture Norv breeds.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Cason has gotten damn lucky several times this year.

Sunday it finally caught up with him.

13. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    [​IMG]

14. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58

16. Moses

Moses Can You Stand The Rain?

Ratings:
    +358
    Absolutely true to the people above who said Cason clearly couldn't cover Burress. Plaxico was too big and too physical, and then that's on the coaching staff to see that and do something about it. It's not all on Cason here, the coaches need to take their blame for allowing an infavorable matchup to continue long enough for them to score 3 TDs from it... Laughable tactics from the DC.

• Like Like x 1
  17. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Didn't he has a great game in Denver? Maybe it's a fluke game?

18. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    Antoine Cason did have a good game in Denver, he even knocked away the 2 point conversion pass that would’ve tied that game. Lately his bad games outnumber his good ones though, and a little time on the bench could do him, & us some good.

Marcus Gilchrist may currently be a rookie, but he’s looked alot like a veteran whenever he’s played.

19. JoeRockhead

JoeRockhead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +196
    Cason looked like a rag doll trying to cover Plaxico. A player that had all but disappeared this season, until he played us.
    They kept going to that play because Cason couldn't stop it. The coaches should have seen it coming . Once is bad, twice is inexcusable, but three times is just stupidity.

20. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Basically. What after the first TD I knew where Sanchez was going to from there on. The third one was the most predictable. Hmm... abused twice before, wonder where he's going next?